Chapter 1

Ashley Ann Carter

I walked out of mom's house and hopped in my black and blue mustang.

"Ugh!" I slammed my hand against the steering wheel.

I just had the most pettiest agruement with my brother, Brain after a long, stressful day at my salon.

I back my car out of my Mama's garage from Toca Tuesday and headed out to my condo.

I got to my condo 20 mintues later. When I walked in my house and I threw off my heels, literally.

I locked my door and headed upstairs.

I stripped out of my clothes and turned my hot water water on to the shower. I got in I let the hot water rinse down on me. It felt so good. I washed myself and got out. I brush my teeth. I lotioned myself and put grey sweats and a pink tank top and wrapped my hair I don't sleep with bra or panties on unless Im at other people's house.

I threw myself on my bed and I took out my phone and downloaded a app called Mechat app for dating.

My Bestfriend Keisha told me to download the app because that's how she met her fine ass boyfriend, Trent.

Man, I wish I had a man like him...

I waited till it download and set up my account.

Age:21
Username: Ashley_babie
City/State: New Orleans

After doing allat, i was informed that we weren't to set up a picture.

I scrolled threw the people and finally settled on pressing chat on a man that lived in New Orleans, and was 22 years old.

I just could imagine him right now.

A fine ass nigga like Chris Brown.

I chuckled to myself at the lack of stupidness.

I was not talking to THE Cheris Brown I was talking to A_Anthony.

{A-Anthony, Ashley_babie}

Ashley- Hi.
A-Wassup Ma
Ashley-Sorry but my names not Ma.
A-O' oka' Ashley
Ashley- Whateva nigga
A-I ain' a nigga Im a thick ass girl.
Ashley- OMG Im so sorry I'm not gay.

I literally logged out of the chat with that person now I know why people lie about their lives.

I saw a notification pop up at the top of my iPhone.

I pressed on it without looking at it, and immediately was brought back to the chat with the Anthony Person.

A-😂😂😂Lmafo😭
Ashley- What the hell is funny?

I waited for the reply.

A- I ain' no bitch now, Imma real nigga
Ashley- That shit is not funny
A-Yes the hell it is😂😂
Ashley-Whatever nigga. Anyways you 22?
A-Yep and yo' ass 21?
Ashley-Yep my ass is 21 inches wide.🙈😼
A-Can't wait to put my hands on tha' bitch.
Ashley- Ya not touching my ass Im not like these otha hoes round here in NOLA goodbye Im going to bed.
A-Night Ma

That night I went to bed with a huge ass smile drawn on my face, this might not be a bad idea after all.

Vote and Commet Pleasse.!