Preview

Prologue

I was going about my day as per usual, going to school and finishing some work. As the bell rang for lesson switch, I packed my things and moved to my second class, Physics. While walking in the hallway I managed to catch a glimpse of a stunning girl walking past me, she noticed that I was looking and our eyes locked.

In physics all I could do was think about that girl, she was somewhat small for a girl her age, then again I'm really tall for my age (6'5"), the face like an angel, stunning long hair that had a light chocolate colour to it and seemed to smell like flowers every time I walked past her. I fell for her in an instant.

Recess started at the usual time and while walking to my new group of friends I still couldn't get that girl outta my head, I just met her and she has made a massive effect on my life already. Being away from my other friends has helped me a lot more than it should, but I don't mind. Since they always got into arguments about small things and ended them with their fists. I was immediately thrown back into reality when I saw the girl again, but this time she was with her group of friends that I moved into a few weeks ago.

"Hey Nick!" Joey said. I paid no mind to him and just staring at the beautiful girl.

Approaching the group I couldn't take my gaze off of her. My eyes darted all over her face and body, examining every inch of her perfect figure.

She noticed the way I was looking at her and blushed instantly, still keeping eye contact with me.

-

The day unfortunately ended in a flash.

Since it was nearing the end of summer and it was a long weekend we all organised to meetup at the public pool as a group. That was at the end of the day and now I was at home. Although it was only the first day of the week, I was still exhausted.

After I had dinner with my family, I headed off to bed early, since I usually go to bed at around 9:30pm, but right now it was only 8:30.

I get into bed and find myself thinking about that girl that I met today, I thought about how beautiful and stunning she was and how she made me feel, then without knowing, I fell asleep thinking about her.

*This is a colab between me and my boyfriend MikeFarnham and the full story will be on our other account MikeGDavis584