Hidden Affection [ EXO - HunHan ]

I was about to cry when he said, "Sehunnie, don't come near. It's embarrasing." I've always wanted everyone to see us together. I want everyone to see how much we love each other. I want to prove everyone that love is blind. But I think it's all different for him. I couldn't afford to sit back and let him treat me like that. So I waited for him to come back, as I've waited, I heard him outside the door talking to her girlfriend, JiEun. He said to her, "Yes Babe. I love you. See you tomorrow. Good Night."

I've always known that she had a girlfriend and I accept that fact. But this time, I couldn't bear with it anymore. It's too much. So when he came in, I started crying. Luhan Hyung was so shocked. "Sehunnie, what happened? Are you hurt?" He asked panickly. "Hyung, I'm hurt to death." I answered. "What do you mean?" He asked confusedly. " 

"Hyung, I know we're both guys. We've been loving each other for quite a long time now and it makes me happy. But what makes me really sad is, you treat me like an underwear while you treat her like a shirt."

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked confusedly.

"You can show her to everyone. You are proud to have her. But me? I will always be hidden underneath. Unless you are Superman who can show everyone his underwear. But you're just not."

--------------------

This is just a part of the story. I'll be posting the story some other time. Tell me about your thoughts. I'll be glad to hear from you. But please, no harsh comments. Take it nicely please.