Chapter 1

Sorry, I ain't sorry
I ain't sorry
Nigga nah
Sorry, I ain't sorry
I ain't sorry

Beyonce :Sorry

Why do I always have to work on Fridays? I said to my self as I turned off my IPhone 7 gold and black alarm off . It's 5am and I have to go to the office to fill out employment forms for my co workers.
   Yes ! I said my co workers because I'm the boss of my own company , Jenalla business firm inc. .My company does everything you can think of such as makeup,hair,and nails on the 2 floor,law and insurance or the 4 floor ,and everything else that is possible to be thought of .I know one would think it's crazy to have a nail and hair place and law firm in the same company but I love make people have and saving money so I use my own company to have a relaxing day as well as be about make a business .
So rude of me to not introduce myself  names Janaella Taylor Williams .I'm an African American women that's 22 years old.Medium sized hair made beautifully the way God and my mom Alesa Shantel Williams made me  .I lived with my mom for 18 years of my life just me and her and my sister  .And later in heired her company that is now my company .I am not a Virgin no I didn't have a rough child hood life it was normal and I guess one can say fun .I have had 1 boyfriend my whole life Christian who is 25 .But enough about that bac to my story .

After work I'm going  to the spa with my bestfriend / play sister Danielle Sarah Smith she is staying with me for a day or two until her husband comes back from basic training it's been  5 months and I can't wait until she leaves .I know that kinda sounds bad but I want my house to my self again and all the crying and moaning at night is not helping .She cries to him about how she misses him but she ends up video sexing him at the end and it makes me even more sexually frustrate .
Sexually frustrated because I haven't had sex since I been with my 3 year ex boyfriend Christian .He was my first everything and I can't seem to get him out of my head although I am getting better because I can sleep and wake up without thinking about him now .Christian and me didn't work out because he cheated on me with a "Becky wit the good hair "but I know he miss me .And he will be back because you know they always come back to wife material .

Just got to work and filled out the forms met many new people who my assistant Jade hired she is real sister but my co owner with me because mom want to be fair she 20 .After that I had lunch with my sister talked about life and drank tea at Teavana .It was now 1pm  and my appointment at the spa is at 3 so I went to the gym and then to the doctor to get my monthly check up done .
3pm came quick and we got massage and facials and then was taken home by Mark my driver his brother took my car home so I can be relaxed as possible .We got home and I took a long hot bubble bath listening to

So, honey, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

Ed Sheeran: Thinking out loud

20 relaxing mins later I started to get this feeling that something was goin to happen and big too...

Lotioning my body with Moonlight Path and brushing my teeth i walked in my room to hear Elle talking then I cracked my door as she said ...

Jena u done yet ?said Danielle
Yea Elle ! I said getting out the shower throwing on a big t-shirt I stole from my ex Christian along time ago  .

And  I went down stairs and was surprised to see ...

Hope u like it it's my second story kinda