Error

"I haven't personally come across a vampire, but I don't know what will happen tomorrow."

For the first time in a long time, I took the short cut home. After hearing the stories of the deaths in St. Clayven's Wood, I had always tried my best to avoid it. Nobody knew how or why the people were killed, but they didn't go nicely. 

Many people assume vampires come into the situation, as teeth marks were found in every one of the carcasse's, but with no proof of actual existence of the fantasized creatures, it hasn't, and I'm sure won't be confirmed. 

I myself is very into books and I don't mind a few vampire ones. They contain most genre's such as horror, action, romance and sometimes comedy. I find them extremely interesting, and I do like to look up more information on the creatures from time to time, although I don't believe there is such thing as a blood sucking yet cold blooded creature. 

Anyway, as there hasn't been any reported deaths in the woods for the past month or two now, I'm sure that if I walk quickly, these so called 'vampires' won't get me. If they do decide that they're hungry, I'm sure I could join them in the family of blood suckers.

After the terrible movie series of Twilight, everyone assumes that the stereotypical vampire sparkles in the sun, and has fangs and such, but if they do exist, I'm sure that'd be slightly exaggerated. Yes, they may have slightly sharper teeth and yes, they may feed on blood, but who is to say that they have killer fangs and drink human blood and turn others into vampires also. 

**

As I walk hurriedly through the deserted woods which was once full of dog walkers and small children playing in the leaves, I hear a few cracks of twigs around me. I think nothing of it, and continue walking quickly, clutching my book tightly against my chest. 

I continue to hear noises, but continue to ignore them as there are a lot of woodland creatures in here, considering I am currently walking through a woodland area. Not far behind me, I hear footsteps. I don't know whether to sigh in relief as there is another person choosing to take this route, or hold my breath and walk faster because it could be someone trying to kill me.

I gulp quietly and start walking a little faster, only to hear the footsteps stop instantly. I refuse to turn around and continue walking, but the temptation forces me to turn around to find absolutely no one there. I let out a sigh of relief and turn my head around once again.

I scream loudly as a tall, dark figure lands directly in front of me as I turn around. The shock takes over and I freeze into position. The most horrifying looking thing stands tall in front of me, glaring at me with it's terrifying stare. It red eyes seem to almost zoom in and out, his pupils growing bigger and smaller each minute. He smiles evilly, baring his sharp, beaming white fangs in which I believed not to be true. His cold existence makes me shiver slightly as I am dazed by his stare. His horribly pale skin makes him even more terrifying. 

I stand there, frozen and in shock. "I'm glad you came, sweetie." He whispered in a horrible, husky voice. "I was starting to get hungry." He smirked, edging closer to me as I took a few steps back. "Now this won't hurt a bi-" He stopped and smirked angrily as another, even taller, figure landed behind him. This must be a dream?!

"Raven, don't." He growls angrily to the man who I first saw. I can only see the outline of his figure as he is shielded by the man in front of mine's body. "She didn't come here to become one of us." He says, still hidden. "But does anyone, Halo?" He asks sarcastically. The other boy finally comes into the light, only for me to recognize him. The one who sits opposite me in history. Harry. Harry Styles. He doesn't ever speak or even lift his head. He is very mysterious. 

"H-Harry?" I stutter nervously. He doesn't reply, "C'mon, Raven. I'll find you something else." The man, Raven, sighs and glares at me coldly before disappearing quickly into thin air. My eyebrows raise dramatically, in complete shock at not only his sudden disappearance, but this whole scenario. 

"Yes, it's Harry." He says, looking around. Although I recognized him, he wasn't the same. His cold, pale skin and his sharp, white fangs and the stare of his bright, red eyes. "I thought your name was Harry? Why did he call you, Halo?" I asked, confused and no longer nervous as I knew he'd do nothing to harm me. "Harry is my cover-up name. As you can see, I'm not exactly.. Human." He shrugs. "I'm going to need to walk you through the rest of the woods. Raven isn't the only hungry vamp- creature here." He corrects himself. I nod my head and begin to walk alongside him. 

"So, you're a vampire, huh?" I look up to him, laughing almost. "I suppose that's what we're known as, yeah." He shrugs, glancing at me with a smile. "So it was vampires that killed the people passing through." I say, now beginning to understand. "It was Raven. My older brother. Sorry about that by the way." He sighs a little, looking around. "Don't mention it. I always come across hungry vampires anyway." I say sarcastically and laugh slightly, smiling as Harry or, Halo laughed along with me. 

"So why is your name Halo? Isn't that a little- odd?" I pause, looking at him. "Aren't we a little odd?" He chuckles a little. "It's a common vampire name. As is Raven." He continues. "There doesn't happen to be a Juniper here?" I asked, smirking. He looks at me in a little confusion, "Yeah. My sister. How'd you know?" He asks, still looking at me as we walked. "I'm reading a book about vampire's right now and there is a girl in it called Juniper. Her brother also has curls." I smile. He smiles back and turns away again. 

We continue walking, but the rest of the journey was in silence. As we reached the end of the woods, I stopped and turned to face the tall boy. "Thanks for walking me. And saving my butt." I giggle a little. "Don't mention it." He shrugs, thinking absolutely nothing of it. "Anyway, I need to go and get Raven something to devour before he tries to kill someone else." He laughs. "Oh and - Don't tell anyone about this, yeah?" He says before disappearing just as Raven did. 

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this. Pleaaaase vote and comment. It'd mean the whole wide world! Xxx