pursued

Hey! I wrote this down on paper at first, but then decided to post it on wattpad... ENJOY:D _____________________________________________________________________

It was December 14th, also known as my birthday, and as usual, I was fighting for my life.

Somehow they had caught up to me. I dont know how. I thought I had shaken them off back in Spartenburg. Spartenburg... I grimaced at the thought of the events that had happened. Best not to dwell on the past.

I pulled myself out of my thoughts and just barely avoided a collision with the trunk of a tree. I took a chance and looked back at my attackers. they were only a couple yards behind me. I grabbed a large branch from the forest floor and hit one of the two men in the face. He was knocked out on impact. I threw the branch with all my might at the other one. He dodged it. I started running again and I heard the sound of a gun firing. I hid behind a tree when I was at least 30 feet infront of him. To my advantage, it was dark outside, so he didnt notice me when he ran past.

A cooling sense of relief washed over me as I tip-toed away, making as little noise as possible. I dont know how they had caught up to me again. I was sure that I had been crafty enough so that they wouldnt pick up my scent again. I even left a false trail.

I kept my eyes peeled for a way to get out of the forest. I walked for at least another half mile when I saw a patch of light. I walked out and... I was in New York

____________________________________________________________________________

okay so its short but thats how its supposed to be cause this is just an intro to see if anyone likes it. If you're wondering how she ended up in New York its because she has a lot of money. in the next chapter you will be getting an idea of why she's on the run, and within the next four chapters you will fin out what happened in Spartenburg. by the way, I put in 'Spartenburg' for Cowdiva. Shes awesome, and go read her stories!!!! NOWWWW!!!