Chapter One

01:25 AM -- 060314

'Don't you dare come near my brother! You know nothing about him, about us, about my family! Better to keep your mouth shut! Do not text him nor call him, because if you keep on bothering my brother. I am going to kill you.'

'W-what the hell was that? Ako pa talaga ang may problema, ako pa 'tong wag na magte-text? Kapatid niya nga 'tong nangungulit sa'kin at pilit na ginagawan ako ng kwento.' As I turned off my phone tears were streaming down my face. I was crying myself to sleep just to forget those harshful words from his brother. I don't know what has happened to my best friend -- to Jerome. I never had a chance to explain myself to his brother and I still have no idea if I ever did something that causes him to say that.

I sat up and as I opened my laptop and saw my wallpaper, I can't deny the fact that Jerome and I were one of the coolest kids on earth. I was always the one to cheer him up because that's what best friends actually do. Well, I guess spending 2 years with him as his loyal comrade will never be enough.
'Puro na lang kasinungalingan. Ginamit mo pa kuya mo para magkagulo tayo. Friendship over is all you really want yet you kept on lying. Ako lagi nagmumukhang masama.'

It took me a little while to delete my getaway albums with him and his family and found myself staring at my wall with our pictures, I can't help but to remove it all and throw it in a bin. I don't burn things 'cause if do? I might just die.

***