Number One Fan - Larry Stylinson (smut OS)

Harry’s sluttiness and need to get fucked combined with the football teams need for more motivation prompted the incentive. The agreement was simple, every game there was a player awarded MVP by the coaches. The MVP, or most valuable player was basically who all the coaches agreed played their best or the best in the game. Whichever player was awarded MVP was the one that got to take the head cheerleader, Harry home for some fun.

Harry’s agreement helped the team and players improve a lot. There had been a significant increase in player performance after the incentive had been implemented, and the team as a whole hadn't lost a game since Harry was the “prize” which wasn't much of a shock because let’s face it, everybody wanted to fuck Harry.

Based off the idea, "the football team playing it's hardest because the head cheerleader harry let's the MVP of each game fuck him in his cheer leading skirt."

well i kind of combined all the stuff i like in smut or stuff i know other people enjoy, and wrote this. sorry it's like 4 months late, i really suck with getting distracted and everything but it's finally here now so there's that.

i tried to include a variety of kinks so there's a little something for everyone.