Show Your Wildside

*author's note- this story was an idea by angelsalwaysfly1  in her book Pity Party!

"I think there's something wrong with my friend." My twin brother Jax said over the phone.
"The same friend that you hate?" I asked.
"Yeah, that's him." Jax confirmed. "I'm starting to be okay with him."
"So you like him?" I asked.
"Well yeah-but I knew you were gonna take that the wrong way." Jax explained.
I started chuckling. "How can it be that you know me better than anyone ever has?"
"Back to my friend," Jax started. "We were in detention-"
"-you better hope mom doesn't find out about that." I cut off my brother.
"Whatever." He said. "Anyway we were in detention when his bag fell over, and an orange bottle of pills fell out. I couldn't see what it was, but I'm thinking that maybe he's sick or something."
"That sounds about right." I said. "Don't be mean to this poor kid anymore-it sounds like what he needs is a friend."
"Fine." He said. "But that doesn't mean I'll enjoy it."
"Call me when you're his best friend and loving every second of it." I said sighing.
"Wait!" Jax yelled. "You're visiting this weekend, right?"
"Of course." I said smiling. I hung up and sighed thinking about a whole weekend with just me and my brother. We haven't had one of those in a long time. Ever since our parents split up, they got shared custody of us. Since there's only two of us, they thought it would be reasonable to split us up. And since our parents can't stand to be in the same room together, we haven't been together in over a year. But it's not like we're not close, because we do talk everyday, it's just not the same.

Two days later, I was knocking on my brother's room. He swung open the door and smiled when he saw me. "Kayla!"
"Jax!" I exclaimed.
He pulled me into a hug. "It's been so long."
"I know." I whispered, barely audible. "I've missed you so much."
"I've missed you too." He said. He took my stuff from my hands and threw it in his room. "But there's no time to waste. We've got a school to see!" He yelled grabbing my hand and dragging me out of his room making me giggle.

"This is the commons, the cafeteria, and the recording studio." Jax said pointing to them. I looked in the recording studio and saw no one there. It was like the studio was calling my name. I bit my lip and smirked at Jax. "Oh no." He groaned.
The next thing you know, I was in the studio and Jax was working the controls. I decided to sing Wildside by Sabrina Carpenter and Sofia Carson.

My heart is racing
Can't stop this feeling
My ground is shaking
Ohhhhh
Wanna let go, go crazy
Dance on the ceiling
My world is waiting
Ohhhhh

Don't wanna stop
Give up. I want it all
Cause I just ain't had enough
Keep up
We're gonna show the world
That there's just
No stopping us
No one can hold us back
We're gonna break the rules
Can't hold us back we're
Gonna light the fuse in us

I'm living on the wildside, wildside
No telling what I might find, might find
No stopping cause it feels right, feels right
I'm living on the ooh...
On the wildside, wildside
So ready now it's my time, my time
No stopping cause it feels right, feels right
I'm living on the ooh...

I used to think that
Good things were so bad
No need to hold back
Not me, no more
I'm walking this road
I'm taking control
My heart can say
No!

I'm living on the wildside, wildside
No telling what I might find, might find
No stopping cause it feels right, feels right
I'm living on the ooh...
On the wildside, wildside
So ready now it's my time, my time
No stopping cause it feels right, feels right
I'm living on the ooh...