ONE

Aiden's Pov
( btw aiden is a female)

"Where are you going" my step dad yelled as I was about to walk out.

'school i have school'

"You think I'm stupid" he said walking closer to me

'no I don't Richard I'm just trying to go to school'

"You fucking Bitch" He yelled grabbing my arm as I was about to run.

'please not today' I began to cry

"Stop crying I haven't even started" he whispered in my ear dragging me upstairs.

I was horrified.

"Get the hell out of here" he yells at my mom once we reach his room.

And she obeyed him like a dog.

'mom please help me' I mouthed a she passed by me.

She just continued to walk away.

"Okay babygirl" he said throwing me on the bed.

I tried to scream but nothing would come out all my words were choked up. It had never been this scary he would usually just hit me or lock me in my room but this time it was far worse. This man who was supposed to be a parent was naked on top of me I tried to get out of it but he was strong. He began to take my clothes in that moment I knew unless I used my head I was going to be in a place no girl should have to be in.

"Don't worry I'm almost ready" he layed on me and whispered.

In that moment I bit his eat as hard as I could I could see blood all over. when he got off I took off running.
And this time I wasn't coming back.

I kept running for blocks until I finally decided to walk. The whole ordeal kept playing in my head over and over again.

I wasn't sure where I was going or if I was making the right decision to leave but stupidity is my strength and as I've been told I'm stupid.

After hours of walking I made my way to the freeway. I knew this was the only way I was getting away from this town.

I began to walk along the freeway with my thumb out. And it's just my luck no one would stop. I continued to walk until eventually someone did.

"Hey sweetheart are you okay" she was probably horrified

My eyes were bloodshot, I was covered in blood my clothes were ripped.

'no' I looked up at her as my eyes began to water

"Come on get in" the lady said opening the door for me.

"Would you like to tell me what happened?" She asked keeping her eyes on the road.

I couldn't help but cry. And I think the lady knew to save the questions.

"You look like you need some food" she said pulling into the drive threw of some burger joint.

I don't even remember the last time I've eaten a burger all my parents could afford was powdered milk and dollar store cereal.

When we had gotten the food she pulled a burger out and handed it to me.

"Eat girl, now I'm taking you home with me, I promise you your safe you just look like you need a night or two revive yourself is that okay?" The lady asked.

'yes' I told her not making eye contact

"Well my name is Lisa" she smiled

'Aiden' I continued to eat

"Well hello Aiden"

The drive was silent after that. She continued driving until she got home.

'Thank you lisa' I told her I tried my best to smile but after something like that it's hard to pretend your happy.

"No problem sweetheart" she said leading me into the house.

"Okay Aiden let's get you into the shower" Lisa said handing me a towel and leading me up the stairs

My body began to burn.I knew no matter how may time I scrubbed my body the feeling of that disgusting man would never wash away. But I still tried.

"Hey you okay Aiden?"lisa asked knocking on the door.

'yes'

"Well I've gotten you some clothes I put them on the counter" she told me