CHAPTER 1: Double Transformation

Dissclaimer: I don't own Star vs The Forces of Evil or it's characters. Also, the image of the cover is not mine.

Note: Hi, this is my first fanfic and I hope you like it. Also, I wanted to tell you that english is not my first language so I may make some spelling or gramar mistakes.

The fanfic is inspired in the image in the cover that made me think about an alternate Blood Moon Ball including some Tomco and Demon!Marco and Fem!Marco. Also Marco is going to be HE even when he is a female just to make things clearer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under The Moonlight

Chapter one: Double transformation.

"You're making a big mistake, Star." Said Marco to Star Butterfly.

"Maybe..." replied her, coming through her clothes with a pink dress on her hands. " But it could be fun." Then, she ran to the other side of the room and Marco followed her.

" Why don't you just stay here... Where is always fun..." He said not even convincing himself. " Like.. guaranteed."

"Well, this is a different kind of fun." She answered touching one of the jewels in her interdimensional mirror that made it turn into a screen for her to change behind. " Don't look ,I'm gonna change." She said smiling.

Marco took the red hat he was wearing and put it in front of his face. He kept talking. "I just don't trust Tom" He said, narrowing his eyes. " I guess I should go with you."

Star answered from behind the mirror while putting on her dress. "Marco, if you were invited. Besides," She said taking her wand and aiming at herself " You gotta trust me to do the right think for my SEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLFFF!" The wand sent a purple shoot at Star, leaving her with a messy bump.

"Are you ok?" Asked Marco at her reaction.

"Yeah...totally,totally,totally. Just got stuck using magic on ... on...on my face." Replied the wide-eyed girl, pointing at her face.

Marco lowered his hat."I'm just saying, guys like Tom, never change."Then he noticed he had lowered the hat and raised it again, a Little nervouss.

"Well .."said Star putting on her pink boots. "There's only one way for me to find out."

And then, she moved the mirror revealing herself.

"What do you think?"

Marco lowered the red hat and looked at Star, who was wearing long, White and pink boots with hearts, a pink dress in two different tones of pink, White gloves, a diadem with Little red horns and had a new hairstyle.

Marco stayed in silence for some seconds before totally lowering his had and answering. " You look..... Amazing...."

" Thanks ,Marco."She said happilly.

Then, said boy whispered. " Don't go..."

"I'm totally going..." Whispered Star back, before ringing the bell Tom had given her.

It gave a deep long sound and fire flashed in the balcony, revealing a winged, red demon tied to a black, floating carriage. That opened to reveal a misterious ,dark grey mist and extending a bridge for the princess of Mewni to come in.

Star smiled at a surprised Marco whose expression turned to a serious one. The girl went into the carriage. " Let's get this show on the road!" She said happilly.