The Kiss

This one night a year crime is legal.  For example you could rob a bank or murder someone.  My family usually stays inside during this one night.  We lock down the house and we go in to the basement.  But this year we decided to go rob a bank because money was short this year since my dad got fired from his job in the FBI.  This night is called The Purge.

                  We got all of our gear ready.  Guns, grenades, bulletproof body suits, and walkie talkies.  We decided we were ready.  So we waited for them to announce the start of the purge.  All of a sudden the T.V. turned on and the message on the screen said: "Attention all U.S. citizens.  We have brought you all together so we could tell you that crime is now legal in all 50 states at this time until 7 am tomorrow.  Get your weapons.  Lock down your houses.  Get ready for The Purge." 

                   We got into the car and drove to the nearest bank.  The purge had begun and we were ready.  Or so we thought.  We weren't ready to encounter another family in the bank.  We didn't know them but we were going to soon.  They were a family of five.  They had 3 kids.  Two little girls about four and five.  Then they had a teenage boy.  Probably my age 16.  He was tall he had black flippy hair.  He was wearing skinny jeans and a white V-neck shirt and a blue jacket on over that.  He was hot.  So hot I could bake cookies on his back.   Anyways,  we all robbed the bank together.  Then we took them back to our house..  

               "Can we trust you?" , said the Dad. 

               "Yeah you can trust us we have a bomb shelter in our basement and we have tons of food more than enough for two families." ,said my Dad. "Also we have kids about the same age and they will probably get along."

               "My name is Dan and this is my wife Holly, our two daughters Lola and Roxie and our son Jordan." , said Dan.  

                "I am Justin this is my wife Alyssa and my three daughters Leah, Alison, and my oldest Jessica." , said my Dad.  

               "How old is Jessica?", asked Holly. 

              "She just turned 16 yesterday.", replied my mom.

             "Jordan is 16 too well they will get along great!" , said Holly.

       After that awkward conversation we went to our house and my mom fixed some dinner on the camping stove in the bomb shelter.  And we ate in silence.  After dinner the adults stayed at the table and us kids went in the other room.  Jordan then decided to corner me.  

           "We better get to know each other since the purge jut started and we will be here a while." , he said.

            "Dude we don't have to see or talk to each other ever again after tonight.  And why do you want to know me so bad?" , I shot back. 

            "No need to get defensive, besides I think you are pretty cute Jessie. "  He leaned in to kiss me.

           I was totally surprised when I didn't push him away.  He thought I Jessica Marie Martinez was cute.  His kiss was so soft and gentle.  Our lips molded together like last 2 pieces of a puzzle.  Soon after that we ended up in a total make out session.  I couldn't believe it..  I totally thought I was dreaming but I wasn't and I was happy about that.  After making out for about an hour we had to go take our turn guarding the door.  We had only known each other for about  6 hours now and we were already more than friends.  After our shift we fell asleep together.  And that's all I remembered before I woke up the next morning.