New House

Kaiya above^

Kaiya above^

Kaiya's P.O.V,

It was 8am in the morning, and as the alarm that my sister Niki got me for Christmas woke me up, I sat up in my bed just remembering that I'm starting a new school tomorrow morning, and that ill have to be awake by six so i can get ready early. It feels so weird that I'm starting a new job, well don't call it weird but I'm kind of scared, and i never get scared.

As I sit on my bed covered in my sky blue blanket, my sister Niki came barging in my room (without even knocking), "mom said you should come down for breakfast before it gets cold", "oh and good morning my dear sister, before you get mad, mom said i should barge in your room just to show my big sister some love on the day before she moves out, just so you know".

Sometimes its really hard for me to stand my sister, although we're close its still really hard. After what happened last year i really just cant stand anyone, its also been hard for me to cope with people so thats why i decided to move on because what happened in the past is never going to save me from whats going to happen in the future.

Oh I amost forgot where are my manners, my name is Kaiya Malik, i'm 22, i have beautiful long curly black hair that reaches me around the center of my back or little further down but I've cut it recently, i have beautiful mid dark blue eyes, i also have dimples on both sides of my cheeks, i have lightly darkish coloured skin because of my race, i have a beautiful voice which i tend to hide, i have 2 siblings, my twin brother daniel and my sister as you already know niki, i have lived in jamaica since i was born and just moved here yesterday, i dont really have to describe my mom more than shes the best person, friend and mother a teenage girl could ever have, my dad is really easy to describe reason being because he's my soul mate.

I didn't even bother spending a next second in my room i quickly got up, made my bed, brushed my teeth and went downstairs for breakfast, i couldn't bother to change since i was in my neon green pajama short shorts and my white tank top because i'm way too comfortable. As i reached the last step it didn't even become a second before my brother started tackling me about why iv'e been in my room so long.

Her bedroom^I know you must be wondering why its because after what Jason did to me my brother has become really overprotective of not just me but everyone in our family, not that i don't love it i do actually its just the fact that i'm old enough...

Her bedroom^
I know you must be wondering why its because after what Jason did to me my brother has become really overprotective of not just me but everyone in our family, not that i don't love it i do actually its just the fact that i'm old enough to take care of myself. My brother is 18, my little sister is 12, my mom is 31 and let me tell you shes pretty damn sexy and looks young for her old age, i'm 22 and my father is 32, 1 year older than my mum.

"Kay how many times do i have to tell you not to stay in your room when breakfast is made, you nearly let me break one of grandma's old antique plates because i got so worried you were kidnapped or killed!" Daniel says the worry clear in his clear brown eyes.

"Dani i'm fine you don't have to be worried, where did you even get one of grandma's old antique plates and why on earth would you think that i'm kidnapped or killed when i'm in the same house as you?" I said walking up to him with my arms crossed clearly annoyed by his over-protectiveness.

"Kay's right Dani you don't have to get all worked up i mean seriously no one on earth can step in this house if you don't know them, you would go all Sherlock on them asking them a bunch of questions that just pops up in your head"

"May i ask who in this room was speaking to you Niki?" Dani asks annoyed by her interruption.

"Seriously i'm surrounded by my own childish kids who can never stop arguing over one simple mistake done by the eldest girl child" My mother says interrupting our little argument.

"Oh shush mum you know you love us" i said clearly amused by her statement.

"You're right Kay but if i don't see you eating your breakfast in the next minute i'm going to break your neck just like your brother would have" my mom said giving me one of her death glares.
I may be 22 but she still scares me.

It didn't take that long for me to eat so i was finished real quick, after i was finished i washed up what i ate out of, gave my mum a kiss on the cheek and thanked her for breakfast. I didn't stay after that, i went straight back upstairs to my room to freshen up and change.

As i entered my room i just went straight to the bathroom, feeling that nice hot water on my skin really loosened me up for the day. So after an half an hour in the bathroom i decide to come out and get on some comfortable clothes. After going through multiple outfits i finally found one. After putting on my outfit i blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun, i've finally decided to put on some make up, not too much though just a little mascara, lip gloss, little foundation and some eyeliner, for my jewelry I've decided on my little locket that my father gave me for my twelveth birthday, my big gold hoops and three of my fave rings.

 After putting on my outfit i blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun, i've finally decided to put on some make up, not too much though just a little mascara, lip gloss, little foundation and some eyeliner, for my jewelry I've decided on my l...

After i've finished my appearance i started looking if my outfit for the day was ok when at the corner of my eyes i saw a really fine guy staring at me from outside....................

No way a boy, who do you think it could be.

Cliffhanger i've always hated those, but just imagine.
Hope you guys like it, this is my first novel so go easy on me.