Just forget the world. [ Louis tomlinson love story ]

Hai there, it's katy but people call me kate. I'm 18 years old, just finished highschool. Katy payne. I'm Liam payne's sister, little sister. I haven't seen him in so long, I can't even remember what he looks like. It's sad, well on with the story. c:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katy's P.O.V

I sat on the chair sighing, my dad just had a baby named. Mason. He's adorable, and all. I Just want my mother back, I can never replace her. not in a million years. This is him. mason then there's me Katy. I Slipped my converse on and walked towards the door, picking mason up. "Dad, I'm going to the park" I yelled hoping he heard me while I was putting mason's cute little shoes on him.

I walked out the door, as my bestfriend stood at the door step, "Hey, ash" I mumbled, awkwardly holding mason. She rolled her eyes playfully, and mason giggled "Tonight, one direction is going to the club... THE ONE HERE", "Wait one who?", "One direction!" I rolled my eyes and she looked at me like I was crazy.

We walked towards the park, our footsteps echoing through the whole town, its so quiet. "We need to go, pleeease." She pleaded. "Ashley.." I groaned she got on one knee and begged for me to say yes. I sighed and gave in "Fine" I mumbled as she jumped with joy while mason did his cute little giggles and reached for her.

Ashley grabbed him and kissed his nose, making him laugh. I sighed happily and sat on the bench, ashley sitting beside me. "So, how's little mason", "gwood" He mumbled as we laughed.

~SKIP~

We arrived at the club, the sweaty people dancing on the dance floor grinding on eachother. It made me regret coming here more, "Ashley, where are your little lovers" I said as we walked up to the bar and sat down "I don't know.." She sighed. "what can I get you ladies", "Just coke" Ashley smiled and he returned it, getting two cups ready.

A few minutes later, 5 guys walked in and a huge mob of fans crowded the club. They closed and locked the doors so the fans couldn't get in, I stared at the tall boy, with sandy brown hair. His eyes met mine for a brief second till I looked away and faced the bar. The guy gave me the coke, and smiled. I lip synced thank you and he nodded in response.

Ashley, was gone to the bathroom and she was taking for ever. A hand was placed on my shoulder, and a boy sat next to me. I looked over and saw the same exact boy I kept staring at. "Hello, love. I'm louis from one direction "Katy" I Mumbled, he smirked. "Do you know who I am?" I shook my head in response "You will know soon, wanna dance?" He asked. I thought for a moment then nodded.

He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor and all the sweaty people are. I Groaned quietly seeing ashley staring at us with wide eyes. I smiled at her and waved, a slow song came on and I wrapped my arms around his neck staring into his eyes. He firmly wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I looked away, and saw 4 boys smirking at us.

I looked down, hiding the blush. We swayed with the music. I looked at the time, it was already 12 and late, I let go of him and mumbled sorry running to my friend and telling her I was leaving. I ran outside and made my way home, "going somewhere" Louis mumbled "Home, or I'll get in shit" I laughed and he nodded.

He walked up to me, gently pushing me against the wall and smashing his lips on mine. My eyes widen in shock, but I kissed back anyway. A boy pulled him off me and looked at louis "thats my sister your kissing". "What?" Louis said confused as I am. "I'm... Liam payne" I looked at him, with wide eyes.

He's a celebrity? I can't believe were actually meeting again? How's mom? What's happen so far? alot of question ran through my mind but I ignored them staring at him with wide eyes and my lips parted "Kate?" He said, I snapped out of it and embraced him in a tight hug.

"Where have you been" I mumbled in his ear. He hugged back right away and smiled "I missed your cute little hugs" I giggled and he gave me a warm smile then glared at lou who was standing there awkwardly but staring at me.

"Spend the night at my house, please" Liam said and let go of me "Your house", "well our house" I nodded. "let me go pick up mason first", "who" I didn't answer back I just ran to my house that was right around the corner. I ran into my house and into mason's room picking him up and running back to liam.

"Katwy" Mason said poking my cheek. He did that repeatingly "Mason stop" I said as he smiled. I stopped running, meeting up with all of the boys. "This is him, a baby" A tanned boy with black hair said. I nodded and stared at the 3 I didn't know.

"Oh, That's harry, zayn, and Niall" I smiled and they all waved "they already know who you are" Liam said and I nodded "This is Mason, Our brother" Mason waved and reached for liam. I gave him to liam, and liam smiled looking at mason.

"Lets get going shall we" Louis winked and grabbed my hand making Louis glare at us. We got inside his car and there was only 5 spots. so i had to sit on Louis lap, and Mason sat on harry's. I stared at mason, watching harry smile and say cute things to him.

I'm happy liam's back.