Prologue

"No, please just leave us alone" cried out my mother

"Give me all your money or the girl gets it!" the man growled as he pressed the gun closer to my head.

"Mama I'm scared" I cried

"Shut it brat" yelled the man

"Its going to be okay darling." her voice broke when she spoke

"Here, take my purse it has all of my money in it. Just please don't hurt my daughter!"as she held out her purse.

The man shoved me to the ground and put his foot in the middle of my back. Then he reached out and grab the purse. Suddenly a shot rang out and time slowed down as I looked up and saw the bullet pierce my mothers chest and crimes red blood shot out everywhere. The blood painted the sidewalk below her. I watched as she fell to the ground gasping for air. I hear a click of a gun being ready to be fired. Then I feel something touch the back of my head, my heart starts to race, then I hear a click then another click. The man mumbles something and curse. I look back over to my mother to see her reaching her hand out to me so I quickly stuck my hand out to hers' and grab it.

"I love you" she whisper    

"I lov-" the world went black for me.

I start to feel my body be moved around so I forced my eyes open. I see a man in a light blue shirt picking me up. I turn my head to see my mothers lifeless body on the ground in a pool of blood. I try to say something but I can't seem to get my mouth to move nor my body. My vision begins to blur and darkness takes over again.