Niall's sick ( Chapter 1)

- 1 am-
-Niall's POV-
I woke up with a stomach ache. I rolled onto my side and saw Zayn sleeping next to me. I smiled slightly. I held my stomach and curled up. I wasn't feeling good at all. So I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I groaned a little to loudly. That's when Zayn woke up.

- Zayns POV-
I woke up to hear a groan coming from right next to me. It was Niall. I turned onto my side to face him. He was very pale and he was curled up holding his stomach. " what's wrong Ni?" I asked softly. " m-my stomach hurts" he said as pain came across his face. He shut his eyes tight and turned a little green. I sat up and got up. I ran to get a bucket but just when I came back there was puke all over the bed. I sighed loudly in frustration. It was fucking 1 am and I was tired and didn't need this shit. I put the bucket next to Niall harshly. Niall was done puking. He got up and I took all the sheets off and put them in the washer. I found new ones and came back. I put the new ones on. He sat down before i put the blanket on the bed. I was getting pissed now. " Niall get up! I'm not done yet! Fuckin A! " Niall got up and stood there. He was about to cry. I felt bad but omfg I just wanted sleep. I put the blanket on and told Niall to get on the bed. He listened and got on. I covered him up. I went to get him medicine. I came back and he took it. And soon enough he was finally asleep. I sighed loudly and covers up and 5 minutes later I was asleep. This is gonna be a long night.