dreaming of a blue christmas...

Cian's POVThis month was going to be action packed

Cian's POV
This month was going to be action packed. We had just landed in Hawaii after a two stop flight from Dublin. I know everyone dreams of a white christmas but me and the boys were dreaming of a blue christmas.

We were all extremely jet lagged cause its almost a ten hour difference... There were three rooms we booked in the hotel, each one was apartment style with two bedrooms. It was nice because all three rooms were right next to each other with connecting doors to the other two.

Ryan Maddy Dean and Charlie took the far left one, Ella Dayl Josh and Tara had the far right one, and me Amie Chloe and Bren took the middle one which everyone would hang out in most of the time. There was like a mini living room and kitchen in each room. All of us were tired though from jet lag and it only ten in the morning here. So we all decided to catch some rest.

Ryan's POV
We all slept until about two in the afternoon, it was only about four hours but we still needed to go shopping and eat.

"ahh I dont wanna move" I heard Maddy say. She rolled over in bed and pulled the covers over her head. I laid down next her and whispered...

"come on babe...we get to go christmas shopping! Arent you excited?" I said pulling the covers off of her head and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah ok...lets go get Charlie and Dean." Maddy said.

"Knock first though cause they may be you know instead of sleeping. Ive been hearing weird noises coming from there" I told her. She knocked on Charlie and Dean's door and we heard the pounding of footsteps and shuffling happening.

I guess I was right about what they were doing. Dean came out with no shirt and Charlie had on a long shirt of Dean's that looked like a dress on her. Im glad those two hit it off. Me and Maddy are taking things slow for now. But hopefully someday we can make each other's dreams come true.

Josh's POV
Dayl was already up and moving around. I dont understand how he has so much energy! Tara was putting the tea on for us. Ella was unpacking her things, and Dayl was trying to find clothes to change into from his shower. I was the only one still in bed, but not for long I thought as I got up and went over to Tara.

I wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed her neck. She giggled and told me good morning even though it was the afternoon. I smiled and said it back. I had a special Surprise for Tara, during this trip. I just needed to find the right time to do it. I actually think Bren and maybe Dean also had something...maybe the same something I did, but we all agreed it would be at different times. This was going to be an amazing trip...i hope

Charlie's POV
I have a feeling Dean is going to do something on this trip. I havent decided if its going to be bad or good but I know something is going to happen.

Ella's POV
I love Dayl a lot. I couldnt wait until we went shopping in a bit and I can get Dayl his gift. I know he will love it.

Chloe's POV
What the heck am I suppose to get a guy who has given me everything and wanted nothing in return? I have no clue what to do! Maybe I can ask Amie...

My POV
Oh god I still couldnt believe we are in Hawaii for like a month! Christmas is coming in a few days, and New Years shortly after, then my second semester of school and then the one year anniversary for me and Cian...

Holy shxt this was going by fast...we have already been a couple for six months -granted three of them we were broken up- but six months already...wow...

Maybe I needed to get something very special for Cian today...we will see. About half an hour after everyone woke up we all headed out and got taxis to the mall. We were going to have two sessions of shopping....one where all the couples went off together and got things for the others and then one where the girls and the guys took off together to get their couple presents... Lots of people were going to be happy, know that much....