My new life

A/N: this story is about me and what I want my future to be with a little dream. I hope you guys enjoy.

My POV: This is it. I'm finally 25 and I needed to get out of this small town. So I finally decided to move to LA. It was going to be a long drive but it was going to be worth it. I know my mom and dad would miss me but like I was told.
Flashback
"Natasha . I don't want you to live in this small town. I want you to surround yourself with people who are intelligent, and who are successful in life. I want you to surround yourself with a lot of job opportunities and not fast food jobs. I want you to put your mechanic skills to the test." Mom says ( I want to be an mechanic and work for Audi) " I know mama. That's why I want to move to LA." I say with confidence. "Why there. That's a horrible place to go Natasha. Everything is way more expensive there and you'll live out on the streets right when you get there." My mom says with sadness. " Mama don't say that. I will be successful and I will find a job. Don't worry and don't forget that I will always be your little girl." I said hugging my mom.
End of flashback
My mom a dad threw a going away party for me because I was leaving the next day. I Love my mom and dad but this has been my dream ever since i was 10. Now look at me. I have a license to become a mechanic and I already found an amazing house just outside of downtown LA. It was a beautiful neighborhood.

Next day...

"Are you sure you want to leave Natasha?" mom asks as her and dad were watching me put my luggage in the trunk of my Audi R8 
(My car)

"Are you sure you want to leave Natasha?" mom asks as her and dad were watching me put my luggage in the trunk of my Audi R8  (My car)

"Yes mama. This what I've always wanted. I finally have my dream car and I found a lovely house out of the city." I said as I was putting the last of my luggage in the trunk. " Hey Natasha, just be a safe and stay way from perverts and drugs and stuff like that." Dad says walking up to me. As I turn around my dad hands me $300. " Dad, what's this for?" I ask.
"It's for along the way." Dad says. " Dad, I don't want your money." I said giving back the money. "No. You'll need Natasha. I just still can't believe that my little girl, my little baby is all grown up." Mom says with tears in her eyes. " Mama, please don't cry. Your going to make me cry." I said with embarrassment. I look over at dad who has his face in his hands. "Dad please don't cry." I said hugging him. Before I left i piled them in for a huge hug then I get in my car and took a deep breath. Looking at the people who have raised me then looking at the the house I grew up in. It was time to go. As I was putting my car in reverse, my mom stopped me. "Here" she says as she hands me the iPhone 11 SE plus.(I just made up a name) " Thank you." I said looking at the phone." Everyone's contact is in there and we have a bunch of family pictures in the camera roll." Mom says. I said thank you again. As I was pulling out of the drive way, my parents waved. Then I started to cry.  This is it. My dream is coming true.  My new life starts now.