Chapter one : Greetings

Margo's brown hair was tied up as she turned on her camera. She took a deep breath in as she did her greeting. "Greetings my little hearts! It's Jbsh and today I'll be singing Ed Sheeran. I know a lot of you have been waiting for this cover and I'm so sorry that I haven't gotten to to it. So this is Affire Love by Ed Sheeran."

"Things were all good yesterday
And then the devil took your memory..."
****
"Okay my little hearts, that's all for for today. I hope you enjoyed it. Please don't forget to check out the original song by the amazing Ed Sheeran. The link will be down below! Next week I'll be doing a Q & A. So go on any social media I have and post any question with #lookjbsh. I'll try to answer as best as I can. Okay, bye my lovelies." She turned off the camera and decided to start the animation part. If she wasn't playing a game she'd have a little animation to go with he video. (Example )

She finished editing and posted the video

She finished editing and posted the video. She looked at the time and realized it was late. A sigh fell from her lips as she closed her laptop. Margo always had trouble sleeping at night. The current time was around two a.m. She wiped her face and got ready fro bed. She laid down and stared at the ceiling.

******

The alarm sounded and Margo got up. She got ready for school and tied her hair up in a bun. She grabbed her bag and keys, exiting the apartment. "Hey... You're Margo, right?" Margo looked up from her feet to see her neighbor and fellow classmate.

"Yeah I'm Margo." She said quietly. Her green orbs met his chocolate brown eyes.

"Ah. So, Margo, have you ever heard of the Youtuber Jet Black Sweet Heart?" Margo froze up and stared at him.

"Uh-um y-yeah I have. She's an amazing singer and YouTuber."

"Yeah I agree." He smiled to himself and thought she was pretty cute, the way she got flustered and nervous. That secret is something that he'd never give up. "Do you want to walk to school together?" She nodded quietly and they were on their way.