Prologue

"But, why a dating show??", Taeyeon asked.

"Oh, come on. Girls Generation, this is only for the fans viewing not actually for you guys to get boyfriends.", Mr. Lee Sooman explained.

"Ew. Count me out.", Jessica said, looking disgusted.

"As long as, I get at least 10 meals of food each day, then I am okay with it.", Sooyoung said nonchalantly.

"Me too!", Yoona chirped.

"Uncle, A Dating Show? Meeting the boys for the first time then start dating just for the fans? Are you serious? I mean, who does that? Like, dating the boys we will meet for the very first time? Are you crazy? Does this even make sense to you?", Sunny bombarded Mr. Lee with questions, A LOT OF questions.

"Well, let's just hope for the best.", Yuri said, She clasped her hands together and sighed.

"Unnies, I think we should do it. We were ordinary people back then, then became idols and then got invited to this dating Show. The fans would be disappointed if we don't do it. Our fans are already pairing us up like crazy. Like for example.", Seohyun paused, "Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie.", She continued.

"WHAT?!", Taeyeon and Tiffany shouted in unison.

"Our fans are shipping us?!", Both of them asked again.

"Also, Yoona and Yuri unnies.", Seohyun stated.

Yoona and Yuri both looked at each other and looked shocked.

"Fans actually ship: TaeNy, YoonYul, YoonSic and YulSic.", Seohyun explained.

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri and Jessica looked at each other, shocked. Their eyes were widely opened. Like an owl's.

"That says it then, you girls will have a dating show with a boy group.", Mr. Lee announces.

"Fine.", All of them said in defeat.

"You girls start next 2 weeks. So you have plenty of time. Enjoy your break without schedules.", Mr. Lee said casually.

The girls cheered in delight of hearing that they won't be having schedules for the next 2 weeks.

-

"WHAT A DATING SHOW?!", The boys yelled, shocked.

"Yeah, the chicks are coming to papa.", Kai smirked. Everyone gave him a stare.

"I hope she also has chubby cheeks like me!", Xiumin exclaimed.

"I hope that she is prettier than me.", Luhan said.

"I hope that she is a very good dancer.", Lay daydreamed.

"I want her to be as annoying and dorky like me!", Baekhyun exclaimed happily while skipping around the room.

"I hope that she doesn't have dark eye bags like me, since I was born with it.", Tao said cooly.

"I just wish that the girl I will be dating will have white skin, a cold personality like an ice Princess. Cause I am the Ice Prince after all.", Kris said cooly. Everything he does, he does it cooly.

"EXO, CALM DOWN.", Suho shouted. Silence roamed across the room.

"So, you guys are okay with having a dating show?", Mr. Lee asked.

"Totally!", The boys shouted, grinning widely.

"Good, You guys start next 2 weeks. Enjoy your break from schedules.", Mr. Lee said casually.

○○○○○

~Everytime you guys don't vote and comment, Tao's eye bags lighten. Tao loves his eye bags because he thinks that he was born with it. Please help Tao darken his eye bags.

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.

XOXO
Miss Claudia ♧