00

Pitter patter

The gentle drops of rain and tears mingled on my face, salty tracks blending into the fresh sky-fallen trickles. Only the pinkness of my eyes could give away any clue to my sadness but alone on my veranda no one was here to witness this.

People say that rain is like a blessing, washing their worries and sadness away. But to me it's different. Rain seems to understand how I feel, especially the one that comes after sunset where you can't spot the raindrops and clouds.

Serein they call it. The gentle rain that falls at night where you can't see the clouds or the sky's tears. During daytime, when the sun is out and the fluffy white clouds are floating by, the sky seems happy and delighted. But as the night comes and the sun sets, when no one can see those clouds or sky anymore, it cries.

Just like me.

In public or in day, with my smile plastered on my face, I pretend that everything is fine. But when night comes and I'm alone in my room, that's when I break down.

Maybe that's why I like this rain so much.

I slowly lifted my hand and brought it up to my face, gently tracing the bumpy features on my right cheek whilst shutting my eyelids tight. There had not been a single person who had tried to understand how I felt in my entire life.

And that was until he came along.

-
+d i s c l a i m e r+

this book will contain fictional representations of the BTS members. All the other characters are created through my imaginations and are by no means to be copied.

the ideas in the story are purely fiction, coming from my own head.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or any other electronic or mechanical methods without prior written permission of the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other no commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Copyright © 2016 by rongberrie

same universe as 'Why?'