Chapter 1

Don't look at him. Don't talk to him. Say out of his way. That's what they all say but what is I don't.

Kylie POV:
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.
"Shut up stupid alarm clock." I screamed at the top of my lungs.
It's the first day of school and I honestly don't want to go to school. I just moved to Los Angeles, California. I was never the unpopular girl in school that no one talks to I was always the normal girl that's not to popular or unpopular.
"Kylie your late!" Mom called from the kitchen.
"I'm coming Mom!" I yelled.
I put on my clothes, mascara, lip gloss and ran down the stairs.
"Hey mom I think I'm going to have to skip breakfast today I'm like really late."
"Okay honey have a great day. I love you bye."
"Bye mom and I love you too."
I jumped into my jeep and drove to school. No I'm late on the first day.
I walk into the class and the teacher brings me to the front of the room.
"Hi what's your name?"
"My name is Kylie."
"Well I hope you have a great first day of school." Mrs. Larry said.
" Thank you."
~lunchtime ~
I took my money out do I could buy pizza from the cafeteria and walked to a empty table. I was day dreaming when someone tapped in my shoulder. I jumped up in fright. I looked back and saw a girl with medium brown hair and blue eyes. To e honest I was a little jealous of how pretty she was.
"Hey." I say quietly.
"Hey can I sit here." she replies.
"Sure." I said.
"How long have you been living in LA?" She asked.
"Oh... I just moved here from Florida."
"That's cool." The girl said.
"Yea...I forgot to ask what your name was." I said smiling.
"My name is Gabby." Gabby replied.
"Soo...how was your first day so far?" Gabby asked.
"It was fine but it's better now that I have someone to talk to." I laughed.
Ring Ring Ring. Lunch was now over and I was walking down the hall with Gabby and had my books for next period in my arms when I bumped into a guy.
Gabby seemed scared when she saw who he was I really didn't know why.
"Sorry." I said.
He just looked at me with a annoyed face.
"I said sorry stop giving me that face." I said madly.
He didn't say anything and kept staring.
"Let's go Kylie." Gabby said pulling me.
"Are you crazy why would you tell him that? Do you even know who he is?" Kylie said practically yelling at me.
"No who is he?" I said curiously.
"He's the bad boy his name is Ashton you don't ever go near him, talk to him or even look at him. Plus he's part of The A's.
"What is the A's?" I asked
"It's a gang you idiot." She replied.
"Oh!" Is all I said.
For some reason I wasn't scared of him like all the others. He's definitely not a person I would like to hang out with
but I'm not scared of him either. Like what's the worst thing he's ever done?

___________________________________
Thank you for reading guys. I promise this book is going to get way better that was just like the intro.