Freak

"Her Majesty Queen of England, princess Leia wants to talk to you. She says it's urgent. " The guards outside says with a luminous and sanguine voice. 

"Let her in", the Queen said as she flipped her hair the way it was before she brushed it straight with her extravagant brush made of exclusive tinder. As she went up from the dirty black chair she took small steps towards her sister, that is as gorgeous and elegant as her. 

"Embla, are you out of your mind? You can't just sit and protect thieves, what happened yesterday isn't allowed nor okay."

"They were innocent. These poor people doesn't have any bread to eat or pursue their families with anything at all. Don't you have any compassion, sister? I can't just sit and live in luxury while people are starving sufficient. They're people with needs like me. Just like I need bread to eat, they need to. We are all made of flesh and blood. Aren't we, sister?",  Queen Embla said while she raised her right eyebrow with an expression of mercy. 

"My dear sister, of course I have empathy for people. As you said they're just like me and you. Made from our dearest and thy God, with fully flesh and blood and desires like ours. Of course I see their pain and of course I sense the starving that's going on precisely everywhere around the villages. It's worrisome to to see people not living the life you are, unpleasant to see families kill for a piece of bread they can feed their children and horrifying to see people pay their lives because they don't have enough money or energy to pursue happiness and what makes them gain strength to live. " While princess Leia says the painful words she gives her powerful sister a worrying glance. Her voice sounds indignant but yet so vigorous. 

"I know you understand about the injustice that's going on around us my dearest sister, but don't judge me as a freak when I'm only protecting a big amount that makes our society, that actually is a part of life and that makes us wealthy as we are. I know it's a huge risk as a queen to make decisions that aren't acceptable by the council at all, but you do understand that I lie with a good purpose. Although, I know I have a big heart with a lot of empathy and selfless senses which is why I need you to help me through my choices without giving any punishment to anyone. They don't deserve it. " She said with a clear voice including a clang that proved her valid point of it all. The queen felt confident after saying those powerful words as she tied up her hair into an elegant hair-style with one hand being in use only. 

Princess Leia gives a kindly stare towards the queen as she said the careful words: " As you say, sister. But I've already warned you. Watch out and be careful. It's for your own good. You know how the council think of making generous decisions that only causes danger for us in the castle, and you already know how much unknown threats there are out there that only wants you harm. If other royal families notices your behavior and acts they'll see you as weak and forgiving. That's danger-some and horrifying. As she said those harrowing words she began to walk with rapid step out from the Queen's room and left her wondering about what she just said. 

*Queen Embla's perspective*

How can my own sister be against my decisions and choices? I know she's trying to protect me but this isn't fair at all. All I want is a society where justice takes place and nor poverty and starve that takes power to most of the people out there. So many beautiful villages, households and suburbs that's in pain with a lot of painful and hurt people in it. I'm a queen with a lot of responsibilities yes but I shall not treat the people unfair, they're my own people and they're just like me. Made by our Lord, baptisted by the same church and having the similar vow to our Christ. There's nothing as our strong bond to Lord and hope. We shall not remain in fair, our Lord made us with only ribs and flesh, how more complicated can changes be? In my eyes, everyone is the same. We all have a purpose in this eager world no matter what. I'm exhausted of seeing my own brothers and sisters getting executed, slaughtered and brutally murdered in front of their children. I'm exhausted of seeing my own brothers and sisters battling against each other. We should stand with each other instead of being so cruel and selfish. I've had enough for today. 

As the Queen sat on her favorite black chair made by prestigious wood, she took a sip of her italian red wine and looked out from her fenestra. The weather looked horrible as usual. "It's been like this for months now". She thinks for herself.