Positive Quotes to get you through the day.

Here i will put all of my favourite positive quotes that always get me through the day. I will update this regularly. I hope you like these quotes. I wish you all a healthy and positive life.

“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail".

"Forget yesterday. It has already forgotten you. Instead, open your eyes, and your heart to a truly precious gift; TODAY. Forget what’s been…it’s time to start looking ahead, to what COULD BE"

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
- Alexander Graham Bell

"Instead of feeding problems with fear and turning them into overwhelming threats, shrink them by enlarging your perspective" - Bob Proctor

"I want you to start right now to say, I am so happy and grateful now that I am aware that I'm one of the Universes highest form of creations on the planet. I want you to wake up every morning and say that. And like I said in 'The Secret' get to the point where you can kiss yourself, and I'm not talking about some crazy intellectual trip. I'm talking about a healthy perspective of who you are. There is nothing on this planet that will even come close to you. You and I are exactly the same. I might earn more money, I might earn less money. I may be able to run faster or run slower. That does not mean we are better or lesser than each other - we are all created equal. Get rid of affirming to your mind that you lack self confidence. You affirm to your mind that I am self confident, and by holly I will discover my purpose. Every day I am going to spend an hour, I’m going to get up every morning and I’m going to sit down with a pen and a pad and I’m going to write down all the things I know I really love doing" (What Bob Proctor said to me)

"Happiness, not in another place, but this place; not for another hour, but this hour."

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined" - Henry Davud Thoreau.

"No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things" - Demi Lovato.

"It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts" - Robert H. Schuller

"Like success, failure is many things to many people. With Positive Mental Attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order and prepare to try again" - W. Clement Stone

"Positive feelings come from being honest about yourself and accepting your personality, and physical characteristics, warts and all; and, from belonging to a family that accepts you without question" - Willard Scott

"You can't make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable" - Deepak Chopra

"But I have found that in the simple act of living with hope, and in the daily effort to have a positive impact in the world, the days I do have are made all the more meaningful and precious. And for that I am grateful" - Elizabeth Edwards

"You must not under any pretense allow your mind to dwell on any thought that is not positive, constructive, optimistic, kind" - Emmet Fox

"There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. That little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative" - Robert Collier.

  “Never forget who you are, for surely the world won’t. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones. (My favourite quote and book)

“A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work”. - Colin Powell

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” -Eleanor Roosevelt

 "Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world” - Harriet Tubman

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of lifes coming attractions" - Albert Einstien.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination" - Albert Einstien.