Memories - The way we were

A single tree stood in the middle that was surrounded with green hills and the pale blue sky. The grasses are wavering constantly from the pleasant wind that gently collides with the environment, reminding nature of its existence.

Wild life showed no sign of aggression that made the girls under the large green tree felt at ease with its landscape.

A wild plant-like animal sudden appearance may have sparked the little girl's wonderment and made the little girl that rested tranquilly on the grass ask

"Hey Rosabel, What are these called?"

"They're called Mandoras! And these flowers are harvested by them! Remember to say thank you to them"

"Uhm... Thank you"

She hesitantly muttered.

"Hehe, this one seems to like you alot, Iris!"

As she continued to fidget with the flowers arranged neatly along her friend's hair, painted in azure-blue genetics. Her crimson red hair fluttered as the wind blew by her ear, together they spent the afternoon with the accompaniment of each other.

Iris leaned over and politely greeted the Mandora with much curiousity.

"Hi mandora! I'm Iris and nice to meet you!"

Rosabel giggled as she combed Iris' hair unceasingly and commented

"Mandoras don't speak, silly. They do however, act like pets! Well, you can hug them as you sleep and it feels really comfortable, but it's not the fluffy kind of comfortable though!"

Iris was still captured by the amusing Mandora's features and nodded her empty head as she stared fixly to this mysterious creature.

Small squirrells, birds and rabbits gathered around these two innocent childrens due to the commotion that was gathered from the Mandora.

"Mommy said everyone should know about Mandoras! They were created by Daddy but the church people doesn't seem to like it very much"

Rosabel sighed as her fingers stopped carressing her friend's hair.

"Mommy said the church is very understanding. I think the Mandoras will be accepted and the world will know about it!"

Iris turned around and tried cheering up Rosabel with a smile.

Ringing bells could be heard in a far off distance and Rosabel slowly stood up, wobbling as she tried regaining her balance to lift her petite body upright.

"Okay Iris! I need to go home now! See you again!"

Iris' eye were filled dissapointment with how fast time goes and that she had to part ways with Rosabel again.

She hesitantly uttered goodbye before reaffirming a smile on her face of appreciation towards Rosabel. The words 'Thank you' are unwrittened but expressed on her face.

"Good bye Iris!"

Rosabel ran off into the distant hills and dissapeared from sight as the night's engulf colored the twillight sky in red and orange.

「Blessings, The Sanctuary」

The little girl, Iris pulled open an engraved door that represents the church's culture, proving once again her family's position in the church.

"Welcome back Iris"

The familiar voice gently received Iris' arrival as she slowly turned around.

Her body worn a dark blue, resembling black habit, along with white wimple. Her outfit was like Iris's but only that her wimple covered over her hair as well.