Bunny island

Chap 1 bunny island

Aizawa: alright class today is a different kind of day today where going to the training grounds ok, so go get your costumes on.

Everyone: yay!

One hour later the class arrived at the training grounds.

Aizawa: OK everyone to day where going to learn how...... Rumble* Rumble* Rumble* Aizawa: s****Not again.

????: Hahahahaha! Well, well, well look what we have here a new fresh group of hero's huh fluffy? Fluffy: roaaar!

Ochako: holy cow that big bunny. Aizawa: stay here! Kids I'll handle her.

????: oh really now, ok tough guy hit me with your best shot Hahahahaha!

??? Jumped into the air and throw some smoke boom's.

Boom*
Aizawa: Arg* I can't see a thing were she go?  ????: im right here. Aizawa: huh? Arg*

??? Kicked Aizawa on the back.

???: fluffy you go ahead I'll handle this guy.

???? Was fighting Aizawa but little that she knew that a explosion hit her.

Boom*

??? : arg*
Bakugou: got you now bunny bitch!

???: oh your so going down kid.

Whistle*

???: fluffy take him down for me will yeah.

Fluffy was charging at bakugou, and tackle him to the ground Bakugou used his quirk but it didn't do anything.

Midoriya: kacchan!

Bakugou: f*** off deku, i don't need your help!

Midoriya: but Kacchan.

Bakugou: I side shut up Deku! Now get out of here before I blast you all the way to mars and....

????: and you two are perfect, Fluffy put them to sleep!

Midoriya and Bakugou: what?

Fluffy: raaaa!

Fluffy shakes his body until he released a pink powder.

Aizawa: no you don't.

Aizawa rushes to help Bakugouv
and Midoriya but ??? Kicks him again.

Aizawa: arg* 

Midoriya: sensei! Don't wor- yawn* Don't wor-...... Yawn* ....  why... Do..... I........ Feel........ Zzzzzzz. Bakugou: what the........ Zzzzzzzz.

????: Hahahaha well done fluffy our work here is done, now let's go.

Fluffy: raaaaa!

Aizawa: not so fast! ????: uuuuuuuurg* don't you ever give up? Aizawa: i won't let you take them.

???: to late love.