My Neighbor

Prologue:

Day of Graduation :

"Three .. Two... One... Zero!!! Congratulations class of 2013!! You are now officially a graduate of North Hills High School! " Principal Scott said with enthusiasm and joy in his voice , most likely because we were horrible. Pranks. Drama . Trouble. Parties. You name it we did it.

Well not me . Yeah call me whatever you want . I'm a good girl , I hate getting in trouble with my parents and the school. Now that I'm talking about my self , I might as well introduce myself . My name is Lillie Scott, obviously I just graduated but I'm still 17 . My birthday is later in the year so don't think I graduated early because I'm so 'smart' ha please I'm not smart. Sure I got a couple of A's but mostly D's and C's . My parents were always on my back complaining and taking away my babies (phone and laptop) trying to prevent me from getting 'distracted' while doing school work.

I'm your average teenage girl. I mean hell I wasn't popular , but I did get picked on. High school was hell for me . It was getting picked on because I fell for stupid pranks and my junior year I was called a whore everyday because I slept with this douche bag on the football team . We were going out for 6 months, us being horny teenagers had a couple of drinks and had sex . Big whoop call me a slut but he was my first and I honestly thought I 'loved' him and he 'loved' me but boy was I in for a wake up call. I wish I didn't waste it on that douche but I can't change that so I look past it . Otherwise it was just grades making my life hell.

After we threw our graduating caps in the air we congratulated each other . Everyone was hugging and crying swearing they'll keep in touch .

I turn around to see my boyfriend Kyle behind me with a hug smile on his face .

"Well we did it !" he shouted in my ear as he hugged me .

" Yeah , now I can't wait to start it again alone next fall." I say sarcastically.

"Aw baby I'm sorry . I wish you could go to Princeton with me this fall . Don't worry babe we'll be together forever." he said as he played with the necklace he gave me on my neck. It was a diamond necklace that had a 'K' dangling off a diamond heart. Call it cliche but I personally think its adorbs !

" LILLIE!!! " I heard . I turned around to see my best friend Grace running towards me out of breathe to congratulate me .

" GRACE !!! You made it !" I hugged her tightly.

Grace was a year older than me . She is also the sister of the douche that stole my virginity. Well step - sister.

" Why wouldn't I make it to my BEST FRIEND'S graduation! I wouldn't miss it for the world."

She exclaimed .

Grace was a good 5'6 with blonde hair framing her flawless tan face that made her green eyes pop. She was currently wearing a blue figure curving dress, that reached mid thigh while wearing white 4 inch heels .

I saw my parents come up to me with smiles ear to ear. They were very proud at least one of there children graduated. My older brother Logan dropped out his senior year , well truth is he was kicked out for drugs and decided to become a stay at home drug dealer. Yeah good luck with that. I still love my brother , hes my brother but hes the idiot that I don't want to be near me anymore. So he was kicked out and left the state to live with some relatives that took him in.

Once my parents congratulated me we left the campus to go home and pack my room and belongings up. They insisted we go get something to eat first. I mean who can turn down a offer like that.

After I got home I threw off my heels my mother made me wear and stripped out of my summer dress into something more comfortable. Leggings and a band tee , I think yes! I slipped on my shoes and started packing.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Hey !!! I really hope you like this one. I honestly think its gonna be 10x 's better than my last book " the Unbeautiful" .