Ch. 1 A fleeting coincidence

I wanted to see her.

I just wanted to see her again, I wanted to hear her voice, to call her name and to ask her to come back with me.
"Will you come back with me?"
It didn't matter if she was gone; right now I still loved her. Until the end of time.

If she still had the tiniest of feelings for me, I would steal her away, I would not repeat my own mistake of the past.

I would no longer hurt her.

The note Nova provided contained the location where Erin was staying and her phone number which she was probably not used to yet. Nova's note had told her not to rely on the number as there might be suspicious figures calling. That made things harder on him. A lot.

But the slightest chance of being able of seeing Erin made those hesitations grasping disappear and soon I was on my way through the slums of the outback of the small city where I once met Erin.

------------------------------------------+_+-----------------------------

Meanwhile in another place

Erin laid on top of her new bed, breathing in satisfaction of the now clean apartment rather than the crumbling apartment she founds hours before. Nova was kind of enough to arrange a place for her to say for such a cheap price so she was not in another position to complain.

Secretly she had wondered how Hak would be; was he waiting for her return? Would he still love her after leaving him like this?
No, of course he wouldn't. She was sly leaving him because deep down she loved him, for no one ever cared about her like that before, no one had ever tried to possess her before. That twisted feeling of Hak's proved his love and so eventually no matter how much her freedom mattered to her she still liked the feeling of belonging to someone.

Before she left she had shyly asked Nova to occasionally send her letters on Hak if he could, Nova had agreed so she was content as long as she had some sort of photo of him lying in the pool of her memories.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sooner or later Erin had woken from the nap she did not recall entering, realising that this was not a good thing she woke and eventually convinced herself to leave for shopping.

What she did not realise that while she was walking she walked past the person she wanted to see, Hak now running towards her apartment with hope still living in his eyes. He was chasing after a dream while she was turning away from hers.

The two walked past each other, their hearts becoming one for a few seconds before separating just like before.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Little miss! C'mon, how bout you say you want some of this fresh vegetables! I'm sure a growing gal like you need some!"

"H-H-How bout some meat! Nicely sliced by professional Butchers!"

It had seemed that everyone was dying for customers.

Erin unsure about what to start buying first bumped into someone. That someone that would changed her life and probably destroy the love she once had  in her heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hak
I was desperate, I searched everywhere and even when I had reached her apartment he had realised she was not home.
It had made me feel even more desperate to find her for the warmth of her hand on my cheek still lingered like a never-ending curse.
Her face didn't fade from my memory no matter how many scars I tried to erase I just couldn't forget her smiling face.

It hadn't be long since I last saw her and yet I wanted to see her. My urge was uncotrollable and vulgur.

I left the apartment in defeat tryin4
g to think of anywhere Erin could be.
I walk out into the streets figuring that If I wonder about I would eventually find her again. Even though as a gang member this was a naive way of thinking I still had some hope in my heart.

-------------------------------------------------
"Please stop!" Erin screeched trying to get away from a handsome young man with blond hair.

He grinned as he saw Erin squeal "Don't be so scared darling. I won't hurt you..."

This man was a the future gang leader of a nearby gang that was an enemy of Hak's. Although they were never worth a glance recently the gang had been commiting serious crimes, some resulting in sexual conceptions involving drugs.
Hak's gang lived in the service of the people although it was a like a service community there was actually no limit to what they could do to their 'enemies'.
That was what made them a gang.

This boy was going to play an important piece in the story and soon he would change the story into a different light.

"I'm sorry I bumped into you but please let me go!" Erin pleaded trying to pull away

"If you're sorry just hang out with me for awhile. Can't hurt right?"

This scene reminded Erin of a past memory, one where her prince charming managed to save her from a drunken retard and their love story formed.
The plot became twisted but in the end Erin knew the feelings between them were neutrual.
But now her prince charming wouldn't be coming.
Hak would never...

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!"
That voice that Erin could vastly remember, the same scene that happened in the past replayed in her mind.
Over and over again.

"Hak...?"

Her prince had finally come.

---------To be continued--------------
Next time:

"I want to move forward."

Do you wish to be taken away?

------------------------------------------------
A/N;
Welcome to the "kinda" long awaited sequel to Hide me away.
This story will now focus on Hak finalising that his emotion is a borderline overobsessive while loving.
Erin will meet her rival and Nova will return to the story when his time comes.

Get ready for the next chapter!
If you liked this chapter review so I can write more!

Maybe I should say if I get 4-5 reviews I'll "quickly" write the next chapter