Ch. 06

[A/N]
Some scenes are not for readers that is 14 years old and below. Kids, study hard haha

■■■■

I was shocked when the door creaked open. I looked at the back to see who arrived.

The ever so handsome Gray-ssi.

I found out that he's older than me. I called him oppa but he wants me to him Gray-ssi or Seonghwa-ssi/zzi since we're now close.

"Oh you're here already. Where are they?" I asked.

"Still there. I left them. They seem can manage to go home." He said and sat down beside me.

"What movie is this?" He asked and looked at the TV screen and grabbed some chips and shoved it to his mouth.

"Harry Potter." I answered.

"I can't understand." I heard him. I chuckled.

"Its okay--" I was cut off when he cover my mouth with his hand.

"Shh." He said. I just followed him. He was listening carefully to the surroundings.

I heard a car engine from the outside. Later on, I heard the car door was closed.

I heard some footsteps and someone typed the passcode.

The next thing was, Gray-ssi grabbed my hand and we went to my room. We sat down to my bed, and he was still holding my hand.

He forgot to turn on the lights in my room.

"I will--"

"Shh. Just stay here. I will lock the door." He said and stood up. Like what he said, he locked the door.

After, he got back and sat beside me.

"Who are they?" I whispered curiously.

"Its Jay and Simon hyung." He answered.

What?

"So why are we hiding--" I was cut off when he covered my mouth again.

I heard some noises from recieving area. Its like there are people that are kissing. ㅇ.ㅇ

"Let's go to the other room, babe." I heard Jay sunbae said from the recieving area.

"Ugh, baby you're too fast undressing me." I heard Simon sunbae said in a husky voice.

"What the hell--" I was cut off when Gray-ssi's face went nearer to mine. I think one inch between our faces.

Dug dug

Dug dug

My heart was racing like in a marathon.

Shit.

I can't think straight.

"U-uh Gray.." I said trying to say something

"I will sleep here." He said in low tone husky voice.

Fuck. Goosebumps.

Dug dug

Dug dug

"O-okay. But what are they doing? I asked.

"They are fucking random girls, again." He answered like nothing's new and moved away.

I sighed. Shit, that was close.

"Ugh ugh slowly Jaebeom" I heard a girl's voice coming from the room next door.

"Ugh ugh ugh I'm coming shit"

"Ughh! Ugh ugh"

Their moans were bouncing back to this house. Damn