Percy Jackson Imagine

You and Percy Jackson have been dating for three months. You love him, and he loves you. Today you get to meet his mother and stepdad. From what you've heard from what he's told you. Sally seams pretty nice and Gabe seems like an ass. You're at your house getting ready to meet them. You take a shower, brush your teeth, and get dressed. You put on sunwashed skinny jeans, a cute heart print blouse, and Toms. You put your hair in a braid, and put on some natural eye makeup. You go into your car and drive to Percy's apartment. You walk up the stairs and yell softly "Hello!" You wait for an answer then Percy answers with " I'm up here babe!" You here him say and go to where he is. "Hey babe." You say kissing him on the cheek. "Where's your mom Percy?" You ask him as you sit on the couch. "Percy!!" Gabe yells walking in the living room. "What Gabe?" Percy asks annoyed, obviously because he HATES Gabe. "Who's this Percy?" Gabe asks, staring at you. Now you feel uncomfortable, because you can smell Gabes stench. "This is Zazen, my girlfriend." Percy says, while holding your hand trying to keep you calm. "I'm soo sorry that you're dating him Zazen. I'm not his real father, his real father is.." Gabe says, but is interupted by Sally walking in the door and says "Gabe leave her alone." He walks away and sits down at the kitchen table. "Sally, where's my beer?" Gabe asks Sally. She get's up and walks over to the fridge and gets Gabe his beer. Wow he's really lazy. "Percy?" "Yeah babe?" Percy say's looking at you. "Does your stepdad always smell this bad, does he even take shower?" You whisper, not wanting Gabe to hear. Percy thinks for a moment then says "No and he drinks a lot of beer." "Well no wonder he stinks soo badly."  You think to yourself. After Sally gets Gabe his beer she walks over to where you and Percy are sitting and sits with you. "Percy, who's this" Sally asks very sweetly, nicer than Gabe. "Mom this is Zazen, my girfriend." Percy says, introducing you to his mom. "Oh, well it's very nice to meet you Zazen. Percy's told me a lot about you." Sally says, shaking your hand. After talking with Percy and getting to know his mom, and finding out that his father is Poseidon, which is pretty cool. It's time to go home. You've also decided that you like Sally better then Gabe.

                                                      The End.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked it, or thought it was funny. I love the Percy Jackson, especially the book. Comment and like if you liked it