Chapter 1

Ashton's POV:

"Catastrophe Wyre on her way up on the mountain of success. Two major projects signed, yet more to come. This 2o years old, high school graduated, a 4 GPA young lady with her ambitions higher than the seventh sky is expanding her late father, Chris Wyre's, business empire bigger than he would have ever expected. How much from 'The Wyres Industries(T-WI)' is there to come? Is Catastrophe Wyre planning on buying all the world till the next decade? Can she?" The television spoke out the headline as i rolled my eyes looking down at my smoothie glass, moving the straw in circles.

"Man..how does she do that man? She's must be so rich..." Drew spoke with his face mingled up in confusion "i mean like she's 20 years old man, younger than both of us man and she's taking over the world and we staring at our smoothies like some 5 years old dumb ass kid man"

"Oh God drew! Stop with the 'man'. Its annoying" i was so pissed of. He used the word 'man' like people use full stops.

I met drew two years ago when I joined the high school, once i was kicking a guys ass and drew dragged me out of the fight and saved the guy from being killed by me. As i am a super low tempered guy. They call me "no-temper"

"K sorry man, You know i cant handle saying that maa.." he shut his mouth up when i gave him a thearthening stare

"Lets go, Professor Presscot's class is going to begin in 10 minutes" there was plenty of time left but from the cafeteria to the class, it almost took 5 minutes to walk n if by any chance i get into a fight, 5 more minutes to crack someome's head then, as i used to get into a fight every now and then so saftey precausions must be taken

Luckily we reached there with plenty of time left in our hands, Professor presscot was our english teacher, that day we were assigned with our homeworks.

"Ok students, so a hot topic nowadays is Catastrophe Wyre, a young and capable bussiness tycoon. Who should i assign her to" he paused for a minute and said "Ahh Ashton White why shouldn't we assign her to you so i need an interview on her success till next week"

WHAT!? WHY ME?? NO I WANT NO INTERVIEWS BUT WAIT, WONT IT BE INTERESTING?

After reaching home, i surfed the internet and i read articles about her and stuff, i went to the page of "The Wyre Industries" and i found the number to her assisstant's assisstant

I called her and asked for a meeting with catastrophie. She contacted some people and had an interview arranged for tomorrow

WOW IT MIGHT BE EXCITING!