I almost got killed

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO WRITE ONLINE ANYWAY I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT ^^

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1:

The silence is killing me,i turned the early t.v news on,saying that everyone should be careful since there's a killer roaming around for victims,somehow i didn't care about the news,i forgot about the reporter said,now I'm alone in this big spacious house with my 2 pet huskies,my parents are really busy at work it's as said in the note:

"DEAR JULIE,

PLEASE FORGIVE US SINCE YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY ARE REALLY BUSY AT WORK,DON'T WORRY MATT AND MAX IS WITH YOU TO PROTECT YOU, EAT WELL AND BE CAREFUL WE'LL BE BACK NEXT WEEK LOVE YOU ♥~

LOVE,YOUR MOM AND DAD "

"i hope their okay and be safe" i sighed. There won't be any classes for a whole week im bored my pets are just lying on the ground doing nothing it's still 5:30 in the morning so i thought to walk outside for a while but before that i changed my clothes,as i was changing i felt like someone was starring at me through my window,so i walked towards it then shoved open the curtain,no one was there.

"That's weird." i whispered to myself, "oh well..." after that i sat down,wearing my shoes then ignored that feeling.

Now that i'm ready to go out for a walk i decided to leave my pets for them to guard the house,i really love them for they are really smart and well trained,i kissed their forehead's before leaving the house.As i was walking through the playground there weren't any people since it's still early,the sun hasn't brightly showed itself,i was kinda tired from walking so i went near the swing then sat on it.

While i was swinging myself i looked up the sky thinking really deep,i looked at my watch to see what time it is. "oh,it's already near 6 am,i still have to---" i paused for a second remembering there were no classes, i sighed then stood up then suddenly this weird feeling that i felt before happened again.I felt like someone's watching me,i ignored it again then left the playground i walked to a shortcut walking through the woods like i always did since i don't know for a long time?.

"That's weird?,where am I?wait,am i lost??,this is weird, i know this town,i've walked through this woods since little,how come i'm lost??,this can't be impossible..." i said silently.I turned back so that i can return to the path i walked through,but in my shock,it was really foggy and the path dissapeared because of the thick fog then i looked at my watch then gasp "It's already 6:30?? it shouldn't be like this foggy..." i turned my back from the path walking and hoping to find my way back home.

The hair on my body stood up as i felt scared and creept out,It felt like somebody was following me then i turned around i saw a man's figure,his yellow goggles tore my soul and his mask seemed like smiling insanely at me he was slowly walking towards me while i was backing away,i saw something in his right hand it seemed like a small really sharped ax,i heard cracks coming from his neck even though he's 10 meters away from me his left hand seems to be twitching i felt really scared so i ran,ran away as fast as i could,it felt like i've kept on running in circles but in my luck i could almost see the street but before i could even run for more 6 meters i felt something really painful on my left shoulder,i looked at it,seeing my blood flow on my clothes,feeling weak,his near,almost next to me,i fell on ground because i tripped,the pain,it hurts a lot!,i sat down looking at him,my vision so blurry,im panicking.

"P-please don't kill me." i said that while tears falling from my eyes,he's really near me,he took the ax off my shoulder,i shout,but it seems no one heard it since most people wake up at 7 am,he was about to hit me with the ax when suddenly my pets out of nowhere jumped on him and kept biting him. Max,my strongest and toughest husky kept biting the man while Matt,my kindest,shy and strong husky stopped biting him then helped me up,after that,us three ran back home and it seems that he didn't followed us.