Just A Little Love : Teen-Fiction

Hiya! Thanks for stopping by to check out my book listing future books of mine! I have to admit, I got this idea from Pennywithaney because she has a book listing her books that aren't yet out called "Coming Soon." You should go check it out and her stories sometime! =D

" You should go check it out and her stories sometime! =D

Title: Just A Little Love

Genre: Teen Fiction

Side-Genres: Romance, Spiritual

Summary:

What once was close is now lost. In a world consumed by fire, can peace be made?

Beulah Stellar wasn't always so quiet. She wasn't always plagued by dreams beyond her imagination, or nightmares that haunted her. It seemed like her world was flipped upside down by a tragedy, and she felt all alone.

As she finds herself again, she is reunited with one from her past. Daniel was someone who had changed and had gone far out of her reach. But ties of the heart are never truly far from rekindling.

Beulah will learn that love is truly a massive force to quench the flames.

This book will be posted in November for the official writer's month! I've never participated in it, so it will be interesting! =)

I wrote Just A Little Love (JALL) when I was about 14-15. I wrote the basic roughdraft of it, but it wasn't until I was older that I got more ideas for it than a simple highschool lovestory.

Thanks to StellaJParis for helping me flesh out the story ideas better! I'm really eager to start writing this in the Fall!♡

Snippet

Unlike most girls I knew, I had never experienced "the first kiss."

I was weird in the sense that I had no desire to experience being in a close relationship with a boy. It made me cringe when most girls would whine about not being in a relationship.

You didn't need another human being in your life to make you feel whole. To make you feel significant. I think most people forget to love yourself first.

But, back to the topic. I had no idea how to kiss someone. Did it just happen naturally? Were all first kisses really magical or were they the worst?

I remembered how Kirsten used to make me sit and watch romance TV shows with her. It was always about strange relationships, and that led up to kisses.

Truthfully, most of the time I looked away because it felt . . . Embarrassing. It seemed like a private matter not to be publicly televised for the world to see.

Maybe that was just my modest introvert talking. It was just weird to see.

It made my ears burn and my heart to do uncomfortable flops in my chest. I can't imagine how anyone would have the desire to kiss.

But, I've heard that all things change . . .

More to come soon!