The Kids

Aria and Ezra Fitz -

Caitlyn Fitz- sixteen years old. A lot like Aria but also like Ezra at the same time. Oldest child of her family, brown hair and grey eyes.

Wyler, Wyatt and Weston Fitz- eleven years old triplets. Wyler has his dad's features, his eyes and his hair style, Wyatt has his mom his mom's eyes and hair color and Weston looks like his mom and dad combined, green eyes with Ezra's hair color. All crushing on Justice Cavanaugh.

Connor Fitz- 8 years old. Looks like a young version of his father. Huge crush on Cayte's friend Maddy DiLaurentis.

Karie Fitz- (added) Aria and Ezra's 7 year old daughter. The girl version of her father.

Hanna and Caleb Rivers-

Harley Rivers- sixteen years old, blonde hair, blue eyes. Much like her mother, she's very into fashion.

Luke Fitz- Fourteen years old. Looks a lot like his father, very tech smart and enjoys being a hacker but nobody knows that

Heathen & Ethan Rivers- twelve year old twins. Heathen and Ethan are identical, very mischievous and clever. They look exactly alike except Heathen's eyes are rounder than Ethan's. Ethan and Heathen compete for Justice's attention but Justice has a massive crush on Heathen.

Hope & Faith Rivers(added characters)- Hanna and Caleb's eight year old fraternal twin daughters. Hope is brunette with blue eyes, Faith is blonde with brown eyes. Hope is more girly than Faith. Both have a crush on Connor Fitz

In detail about Hope and Faith

Hope- Dad's hair, mom's eyes. Massive crush on Connor Fitz. Blushes easily, gets easily embarrassed. Really girly

Faith- Tomboy, giant crush on Connor, blushed easily like her sister, easily embarrassed, more shy than her sister.

Blake Rivers- (added) 7 years old. Teases the girl twins about their crush on Connor.

Kizzy Rivers- eight months old.

Spencer and Toby Cavanaugh-

Chloe Cavanaugh- sixteen years old. Very athletic like her mother and smart like her mom too. She has her mom's hair, naturally curly and her father's eyes.

Steven Gerrard Cavanaugh- thirteen in a half years old. Doesn't do very well in school, secretly hooked on drugs like his mom once was. Dads hair, moms eyes. Has a crush on Katherine Kahn

Justice Cavanaugh (added character) - eleven years old. Smart like her mother, unaware the Fitz Triplets have a crush on her. Has a crush on Heathen Rivers.

Gabriel Cavanaugh- Ten years olds. Skipped the fifth grade and now in the sixth grade, very smart like his mom and loyal like his dad. Looks a lot more like his mother. Crushing on Harley Rivers. Jealous of her crush on David Khan.

Alison and Emily DiLaurentis-Fields

Haleigh DiLaurentis-Fields- Sixteen years old (born by donar due to two mom's) looks like her mother Alison and is a swimmer like her mom Emily.

Chase DiLaurentis-Fields- Eleven year old son of Alison and Emily ((born by donar too)) much like his mother, Alison during her teenage years.