Living with A Richmond player

Kacie is a brown headed girl who loves footy. Her dream to always marry a Richmond player.

Kacie and her mum moved to Melbourne from Perth when she was 17. They move to Port Melbourne to a house over looking the beach.

Then 3 weeks later Kacies mum died in a horrifying accident, Kacie was left to do everything for her self. Kacie then decided she would put a room up for rent.

Weeks later after that she got a call from someone, she answered and then died in side when he said "hi, my names brandon Ellis I'm looking for a place to live can I have a look at your place?" Brandon Ellis was Kacies favourite player. she agreed for him to come and look at the house.

The day came, Brandon Ellis was going to walk inside her house!!!!

Brandon knocked on the door if the two story house, Kacie went an answered the door, Brandon introduced him self and kacies heart melted. Brandon Asked Kacie "Why have you got a room up for rent" She replied "Because my mum died and I feel lonley" Brandon looked at her sympathetically. Kacie showed him all around the house except her room because she was embarrassed whit all the pictures an posters of him in there.

Chapter 2

Brandon called Kacie about renting the room

"hello Kacie speaking"

"Hi Kacie it's brandon umi was....."

kacie interrupted

"Brandon hi how are you"

"I'm good, is the room still up for rent because if it is I would love to rent it"

"Of course I would love to give it 2 you"

"Great i will bring the money round to you tomorrow"

"Ok see you then"

Kacie was so frantic cleaning the house, cooking meals , making beds, then there was a knock on the door, Kacie wasn't expecting anyone. She opened the door and Brandon was standing there a handsome Footy player giving her money! "brandon hi"

"Hi Kacie sorry I'm early"

"Oh it's ok, what can I help you with?"

"Here's the money for the room"

The day came of Brandon to come and move in. Kacie was acting all cool clam and collected when She saw Brandon's car pull up in the driveway, she had been so frantic all time before she just wanted to calm her self. Brandon walked in and Kacie showed Brandon to his room and then have him the house tour. Brandon's room had a bed, draws and a cupboard.