One With Many Mates!

Chapter One.
Alexis's POV

The day I thought would never come...the day I was finding my mate..the guy I would spend the rest of my life with. It was my eighteenth birthday!
I guess I should probably explain myself. I am a werewolf, my name is Alexis Marie Love. My father is the Beta of the pack and the title is soon to be handed over to my older brother, Sam, his best friend, Tyler, is about to become Alpha. Today is his eighteenth birthday as well.
*knock on door* "Honey, wake up. Happy Birthday, Sweetie!"
"Mom I told you no birthday presents."
" Here. It's from Dad, Sam, and Myself."
As I am opening this gift Tyler comes to eat breakfast with our family like usual. He comes into my room and sits down beside me to watch me open my present. He gently caresses my arm "Mate!" I lock eyes with him. Oh My! Tyler has beautiful electric blue eyes, dark brown hair, and a sexy smile. He's perfect.
My parents file out of the room and it leaves Sam, Tyler, and Myself. Sam walks over to us and congratulates us. "Tyler. Can I have a word with you?" Tyler agrees and I leave the room.

Tyler's POV

I've found my mate. Finally. There was only one problem..she was my best friends sister. She was so beautiful! Beyond anything I could have imagined. She had bright green eyes, blonde hair, and a amazing personality. She's perfect. I can't wait for her to carry my pups.

Sam's POV

"Tyler she's my sister. I swear if I find out you've broken her heart I will rip you to shreds, future Alpha or not."
"Dude. I understand! She's my mate. I can't hurt her."
"Ha. Alright Bro."
"I'll let you get back to your mate. She's a jewel. Keep her safe."
There won't be a problem there.

Author Note; This is my first book. I would like for some feedback before I continue. I don't want to waste any time so..if I get feedback I will make another chapter and lemme know some character names you like that I can use. lol. Love you guys. Thanks for reading. -Keely