Part One

A long time ago, there was once a witch named Daria that fell in love with a man who was known as a womanizer in their town, his name was Raniel.

  Not long after, Raniel and Daria were together. But, there was a problem, old habits die hard.

   Raniel cheated on her.

Daria became angry that she cursed him to be a heartless person void of emotions and to make him suffer more, she made him an immortal. He cannot speak of the curse.

Hundreds of years has passed, and he suffers still. He tried to end his life because of misery but he failed.

   One day, while he was strolling around the city, he bumped into this girl named Rose.

  Rose had this enchanting green eyes and a brown hair that falls up to her waist.

He was mesmerized by her beauty but with the curse, he felt restrained.

Rose instantly fell in love with him at the first sight.

So, she persuaded him. He gave her a chance. For some reason, he wanted to be nice to her, but the curse was like controlling him into a bad person.

  A few months has passed, he broke the curse. So, he rushed to where Rose lives but found out it was too late. She's there, hanged by a piece of rope around her neck while her blood drips at the tip of her toes , leaving a letter on the floor.

  Raniel rushed to it read it aloud;

My Dearest Raniel,

       I love you, and you know that, but I have losed hope in my life that I decided to take it. I'm sorry for all the troubles that I caused you. I know you don't love me. I'm so tired don't you know that? People despise me a lot, even my parents. I only want you yet I can't still have it . And may I ask you a favor, say goodbye to my parents for me.

  Love,
Rose.