Amazing Rail Journey.

• Dedicated to Vishal K Bhandari

Hello Friends i hope u love this story after reading.

Hey this was the morning when firstly in my life i woke up with the alaram bell that too at 6 o' clock.

I started getting ready to start my journey from Jaugal to Kolhapur. I picked the bus from Jaugal to Banavara at 7.00am and stepted ahead to Banavara. Then by getting down that bus i started forward for getting another bus from Banavara to Arsikere. I got down there at 9.00am. Since i did not eat my food last night i was very hungry. I found a three four vacant benches on the railway platform 1 of Arsikere Junction. I went to the stall of IRCTC Cater Services and ordered a plate of Idli Vada. I was shocked by seeing the good presentation packing and the breakfrast was tasty and hot. I enjoyed the idli and Vadas with the tasty Coconut chutney and waited for my train. Twenty minutes passed away, now i knew that i was getting bore and how could be my day. I started watching each and every person on platform and their activities. I got an idea. I picked up my cellphone and hedsets and started watching movies in it. Since 10 mintues later i could hear a loud wistle of the station master welcoming the train Chalukya Express with a green flag which i was supposed to board.

Finding my coach B1 i entered the train door and started finding my bearth no 27. Finally i found out my bearth and i saw to middle aged people sitting there. One of them asked me which bearth is yours i said 27 Sir. He was looking like a person of age 50-50 and his head baled and wearing a traditional Dhoti and a white Shirt, With him was a man of age maybe 52 and he was also in a formal dress. I sat down on my birth and kept on staring at them because as soon as the train started they started eating the idli-vadas with a nonstop breakup for at least 5 minutes. They were tamilians because the langague they were speaking i got to know beacuse one of my friend use to speak in that langague.

Hey just stop for a while now i am going to continue this story for you in a while.

TILL THEN

KEEP VOTING, LIKING.

Love u always..........................