I Don't Love You. I'm In Love With You. :[1]: Mixed Thoughts

*Aislyn POV [Journaled Thoughts]*

-January 18th-

I really can't continue covering for him, it just hard to bare. I know I love him, but he's just going to have to change his ways.

It's clearly open that he doesn't like me at all, only as one to look down upon when his ego is high.

I've pictured it so many damn times. Him, standing at his 6 feet height, towering over me in a Greek-god beauty.

And there was I, standing 5 inches lower than him, holding a little red book that had 'Aislyn' written in a italic cursive in green. 

 Sporting a leatherjacket, chin high, face cocked to the right. His image screamed, 'devious bad ass'.

  I know one thing for sure.

Damien Dylans does not like ME.

-

Damien's POV

  Damien watched her from a tight distance, her flowy brunnette hair tied in a strict ponytail. It bothered him when her hair was in a ponytail, where as nobody could run their fingers through the silky locks.

   Who would? He wouldn't allow anyone too. Irresistively, he pulled the elastic band down her hair, the strands flowing out as it lowered, soon coming off.

   She whiffed around, frowning. He mentally groaned, as he met her shimmering green eyes staring up at him. 

"What'd you do that for?" she asked, running her delicate fingers through her hair.

He shrugged, unsure what to say. It had been a while now. Him and her. But of course they weren't together, whereas he couldn't bare it.

He lusted her, as of course a bulge had willingly appeared as he took in her bodacious body. But no. He even loved her.

Nothing could ever happen to them to make them as together.

"Are you going out with Shelly tonight?Or do I have to cover for you." She murmured.

He hated this. He had Aislyn cover up for his playboy ways, only to somehow keep Shelly. Shelly was just a mere distraction so he could be sure to stay away from Aislyn, but she would never be compared or even matched with her.

"No, don't." He replied softly, running a thumb over her flustered cheeks.

Had he done this? Even if he did, it wasn't a good sign.

Never must he be with Aislyn Sonnilayes.

Never.

-

Random thing I put up;D

Btw: A New story willl be up soon! It's called: Love Can't Set You Free:D

PLEASE comment, vote, and become a fan if you enjoy this:)

Thank You!

xx

BlessTheFallen:)