Prologue

It was another school day. Birds were chirping, students were discussing homework, teachers coming, and the sun shining upon the the school as if it was a holy place. Not.

"Hey, I heard we have a new transferee."
"Really, in the middle of July? Isn't it a bit too late already?"
"Rumors say he was a previous student here before he transferred."
"What if he's hot? I can't wait to see what he looks like!"

And as students bicker or gossip about the transferee, they were interrupted by the school bell.

"Oh shit! Guys, I still haven't gotten my things from my locker!" Ashlee had exclaimed while running towards her locker.
"Shit, me too." Juliana had calmly stood up from her seat and with a fast pace, walked towards the door while fumbling with her I.D..

Ashlee Boncales was a not-so-average girl because she is the Top 2 in the whole grade level. You might wonder, what is she like? Well, she's short and smart, loud and a likable friend you've ever wanted. She also likes a TON of stuff. Ask her "Do you watch _____?" And she'll answer you with "Of course! Did you watch episode _____? _____ was so, so hot!". And also, don't talk crap about her or she'll rant about you in Facebook.

Juliana Marie Tancinco was another case. She was the girl you will be surprised with. She was also in the Top 10, but she doesn't want to. Because, in her own words "I don't want to be in the Top 10 because you'll have to do things. And I don't like doing things.". Her personality is like this; loud and chill, violent and tsundere-like. Just don't steal her food if you want to be in her friend list.

And this is the day when Ashlee's life has taken a surprising turn of events.