1. The King of The Road

_Author's POV_

Black Jeans, black tank top with expensive hoodie jacket fits perfectly with his blond-Mohawk styled hair and thin line of eyeliner beautifying his eyes. Shrugs lightly as he covered his nose with a band and sprays some body mist, he looks a perfect as always. Akira Suzuki, known as Reita is a young businessman and he is one of the top billionaires at the state of Tokyo. His mansion is huge as hell that could fit more that hundreds people. Even though he's living alone, he paid the housekeepers to come cleaning, cooking and do chores for him, since he didn't have any time to do that by himself. The housekeeping didn't stay at the mansion though.

Reita has been alone by himself since he was 17 years old. His parents was lost their lives by tragic car accident and since he's the only child, then he got all the luxuries and the business, with the help of his father's friend, and succeeding until he's becoming the CEO. It's been 11 years since the accident and he's now a confident 28 years old CEO at the department.

Staring at his collections of car keys blankly as he hummed, "which oneee?" he whined, staring between his Corvette and Audi, and then finally deciding on taking his new red Corvette tonight. He's going for a race tonight. Reita might be a billionaire dude but racing is his hobby. He would always love to do it during his free time. Kissed the car key as a bliss he storm out from the mansion and went straight to his garage. Staring proudly at his cars collections; Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Audi, two different types of Ferraris, and Limited Edition Bugatti Veyron arranged neatly shine brightly by the moonlight, he smirks lightly and then jog to his new car. "Ssup babe!" He kissed his lovely car before hop into the body of his expensive 'baby'. He is also a motorbike type. Upon driving out from his yard, he stares lovingly at his collections of Kawasaki, Ducati, and Harley Davidson sit at the motorbike garage. He then adjust the speed and drove away from his home to the race track. He's surely going to have fun tonight. He's just being told by his best friend, Kohara Kazamasa (Known as Shou) that the 'King of the road' had been arrived at their prefecture. The name is Takiya. That guy, has been calling himself as the 'King of the road' since he's never lose in his match, so far. Whilst driving his Corvette he smirks lightly, "Well... Let's see how far this so called king of the road can go. This would be the last time he would be praise himself." Reita murmured while his racing car moves swiftly on the road.

***

Sounds of the upbeat song screaming in the night air as people were gathering at the closed road for the race. Biting the end of his cigarette, Takiya's yellow car is already igniting. Praising himself and feels proud of himself, he seems to never know of what will come for him tonight. "Now...Now! Come out and let's have a race with me! But the betting must be higher since I am the King of the Road!!" He laughs hastily whilst saying that. His car's back door opened wide as his boyfriend get out from the car. His brunette hair curls beautifully past his waist, pale white and soft skin. Red blood lipstick stained his full lips and black eyeshadow covered his eyelids. He looks sexy with his tight black-leather sleeveless tank top and very short shorts. Black stilettos perfectly fit his feet.

Walks sexily next to Takiya he puts his slender finger onto the other's shoulder and smiles. Takiya turns his face to his lover, "hey babe" He place a quick peck on his boyfriend's red lips before his hand move around to grope his boyfriend's butt. The teased guy giggles sweetly as his face turned red, blushing. The sounds of a nice engine startled them. Both of them turned their head to the following sound and Takiya couldn't help but to hung his mouth open to the new version of red Corvette. Didn't even turn the engine off, the owner of the car get out from it and walks to Takiya.

"...Who are you?" Takiya asked. Reita smiles sweetly and shrugs. "Takiya right?" The mentioned one nods his head. Reita held out his hand to him for a shake whilst saying "Let's have a race..."