JailBait

"Mi Hermosa chica" Said a tall lightskin cocky guy "I've missed you so much, come to papa" He said with a strong accent.

"Papa is it really you?" Tears filled my eyes as I inched further toward him.

"Yes princess, come here" He said holding out his hands.

My dream was cut short by my alarm clock. My father died in a drive by shooting on his way to the hospital the day I was born, my mom never told me nothing about him besides that he was Puerto Rican and a low down dirty nigga. So all the memory I have is from my dreams.

Oh let me introduce my self, my name is Chasityann Rodriguez (chas-ity-ann) I'm 5'2,lightskin, I'm mixed with black,white,and puertorican. I may come off as arrogant if you don't know me but that's just me.

"Let's do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry" My galaxy s4 sang as Jason called.

"Hello" I answered half sleep.

"You up babygirl?"

"Mhm" I said with a groan "Same time right?" I asked flipping back the cover.

"Same time" He replied with yawn.

"Alr bye" I said and that nigga just hung up, rude ass.

I took my shower and threw my wet curly hair in a ponytail and put on my true religion booty shorts, a pink and black belly shirt and topped it off with my pink Sperry low tops and my blue jean jacket. I went down stairs and heated up my poptart as I waited on Jason to pick me up. Y'all probably wondering who Jason is, Jason is brownskin,has curly hair, and has an amazing body. No he's not my boyfriend, more like a bestfriend/brother. We grew up together, he was a friend of the family, him and his mom calls me ladybug because I'm so small, Ima shorty. Jason's 18 and graduated, his own apartment, his own car and a job, yeah you can say he has a good head on his shoulders.

"Ladybug!" Jason called out as he came in using the key my mom gave him, since she's never home.

"Yes jay?" I said standing by the toaster, he didn't answer so I called out again "What jay?" I called again "Omg Jay wha..." I trailed off to see him no longer in the living room "Jason nigga stop playing, its to early" I said turning around and walking back into the kitchen to see him eating my poptart.

"Nigga!, What you think this is?" I asked grabbing the other poptart and eating it.

"Paying for me to take yo short ass to school everyday"

"Nigga fuck you"

"When?" he asked stepping closer

"In ya dreams playboy" I said hitting his chest

"Mhm yours to, now go put some damn pants on" he said hitting my thigh

"Ow! okay damn" I said as running up stairs and putting on my tru religion boot cut jeans. "Ready nigga" I said coming back down to see him no longer in the kitchen and sleep on the couch. "Jason, Jasonnnnnnn, wake up" I said sitting on his lap and licking his cheek.

"I know damn well you did not just lick me" He said rubbing his cheek "Get the hell off me, lets go" He said throwing me on the floor.

"Ugh bitch ass" I said locking the door and getting in the truck "What's the temperature suppose to be today?" I asked rolling down my window ,we live in Miami and its always hot.

"82 I think"

"Nigga I could've kept on my shorts"

"But ya didn't, I'm not about to have you out here looking like no project hoe" he said tugging at my shirt