~Little Vampire Girl ~

[Edited]

I left my home to visit my friend that lives outside the forest. She was 5years, a year below me. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.
I had a cute stuffed bunny named Bunni. She was black with a purple bow and had a cute chain that said, ~Bunni~ , in a little golden heart. I carry her everywhere I go.

Kanaka- goodbye (y/n)-chan!

(Y/n)- goodbye Kana-chan!

Kanaka's POV

I made my way home form spending a little time by (y/n). She is a vampire that lives in a village near the end of the forest I live in. I often go to that village, that's how I met her.
I left my mummy and daddy at home because they were either in the kitchen or garden, or both.

I spent some time with her, having tea party's and playing house with her big brother and her. Her big brother is 8 and his name is Makoto

Y/n- your leaving already?

Katana-yes, mommy and daddy are at home alone. So Im going! Bye!

Y/n- *nods* bye Katana-chan!

I jugged into the forest, where I live. But as I approached my house, Bunni fell from my hands and my eyes were wide, looking at the scenery infront me.

Scratches on my house, windows broken, everything in shambles.
I walked closer to the house and saw blood, it smelled like my father's. I was shaking, tightening my grip up Bunni. Tears formed in my eyes, and I started crying.

Kanako- mommy? D-daddy?

Then I heard growling. It was getting louder and louder, until I saw the creatures who must have killed my parents. I couldn't control my vampire ability so I didn't know what to do. Then one of the wolves attacked me.
I fell and the Wolf started to scrap me with its bloody claws.
I lost more and more blood with every scratch. There were scratches all over my body, I started to lose my consciousness, then I heard the other Wolfs cry and the one on top of me was kicked off. The last thing I saw was white hair and a slightly familiar face, then everything when black.

Kanako's Dream~~~

Mom- Kanako, do me a favour?

Kanako- yes mama! Sure!

Mom- never lose Bunni, if u lose papa and I, she will protect you.

Kanako- mama, don't be silly, You and Papa will be here with me forever.

Mom- .....yeah, we will...

Kanako- *smiles brightly*

~~~~~~~~~~END OF DREAM!~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to an unfamiliar roof top. I eyes cold and dead, I looked around the room while trying to get up.

Karl- oh, your up, Kanako.

Kanako- who are you.....why....am I here?

Karl- oh, I was visiting your father, he-

Kanako- he's dead....isn't he.....

Karl- yes.

Kanako- my body hurts....and in thirsty...

Karl- I know, there's a cup over there, have a drink, then, then your wounds have healed, u can walk around the mansion.

Kanato- exactly where am i....king?

Karl- so you remember who I am? That's good.

Kanako- I know who u are, I don't remember u.

Karl- Kanako, will you like to be a part of my family?

Kanako- I get to be a princess?

Karl- if u what to be.

Kanako- ok.

Karl- u will have 6 other brothers.

Kanako- will they get in my way?

Karl- what do u intend on doing?

Kanako- nothing.

Karl- hmm, you will be just fine.

Kanako- ok.

Karl- I will take my leave, enjoy your new life with your six brothers, three mothers.

Kanako- three?

He disappeared, and something fell from him.
I walked up to it and saw that it was a paper with a ring attached to it.
I picked it up and it read:-

Dear Kanako~

My sweet princess, if your reading this that means that I am dead.
I made a special ring for you, please put this on as soon as Karlheinz, a very good friend of mine and your mother. You have met him before, but u were younger, I don't know if u remember.
If you what to stay with him, is three wives and six sons, u are free to do so, we trust him completely, I hope u will too.
Goodbye, Kanaka.

Your Father,
Corone (Ca-rone)

End of letter

I stood there motionless, staring at the letter. Then I dropped it and walked away. There was a mirror next to my dresser, so I went in it.
I had on a blue dress, blue was one of my favorite colours so I liked it.
There were bandages all over me, from what those wolves did to me.

I turned around and walked away, I wasn't feeling much pain so I just picked up the cup and drank what was in it, it was blood.
After drinking all, I walked out the room, with a slightly ripped up Bunni in my hands.

I just whet where ever I wanted. I had photographic memory, so I didn't care where I went, I would always find my room again.