Lost and found. [ A zerrie fanfiction ]

Hi, It's zayn. Yes zayn malik from one direction, before you freak this is a message. As you know, perrie and Me are dating, yes. I was going to propose, but something horrible happened. Something, I wished that never happend. Perrie was attacked the night I was going to propose. She's in the hospital, and well I'm on my way to see her. So, some of these messages might be diarys or a personal note.

Zayn's pov.

I was on my way to the hospital with the boys, my heart was beating faster then you think. I just want to hold perrie close, to see her warm smile and her goofy faces. Man do I ever miss her. We arrived at the hospital and went towards the docter, or nurse sitting down.

"Uhm can we see perrie edwards please" I Said, as she nodded and typed her name into the computer "Room 201" We nodded and walked towards the elevator. I Stopped in my tracks when I seen a girl crying.

"Perrie, why" She cried. I sighed and looked at the ground walking inside and pressing the button after all the boys got in. They looked at me with concern "I'm fine, just worry about perrie" I said and hearing the elevator ding. we walked out and down the hall. "198, 199, 200, 201!" Niall said opening the door.

A weak body, laid there on a hospital bed. I ran over, and grabbed her hand tightly. squeezing it. Her body moved a little. Her eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the light. I smiled as her eyes searched the room, and her eyes met mine.

"Who are you?"

Perrie's pov.

I sat down on the couch, texting zayn. He started to call through.

Accept or ignore?

Accept!

"Zayn.", "Perrie! Come over quick" I laughed "Ok ok! bye" I said hanging up. I slipped my coat on and walked out the door.

I started to walk to zayns since he lives close. I heard footsteps getting closer and I started to spead up my pace. Two arms wrapped around me "Hello Love" He said turning me around. I pushed him off me, but I was slammed against the brick wall.

My eyes were all blurry until I saw a police officer running over and the guy got arrested. I looked at the police, touching the back of my head. I pulled my hand in front of my face and saw blood. "Zayn" Was the last thing I said before I fainted.

my eyes fluttered open and I looked around the room Till my eyes met a tall tan boys brown orbs. "Who are you" I mumbled, he looked me strangly then laughed "Baby its me zayn" I pulled my hand away from his and sat up. "Zayn who", "your-" Another boy said but Zayn cut him off "Boyfriend" what?! I dont know any of them.

He moved the hair away from my eyes and behind my ear. I looked into his eyes to see that they were filled with tears and he looks like hes been crying alot before. some reason I just wanted to hug him tightly. The tears slid down his face and he walked out.

10 mins later he came back in with a docter that was holding a sheet. " ms edwards, how are you?", "Fine", "do You know who little mix is" I nodded "Yeah my girls we have been singing for a couple of month" I smiled "What year is it?" "2010?" I mumbled he got up and whispered into zayns ear and leaving the room and then I passed out.

Dairy 2.

again this is zayn. I'm here sitting in Perries hospital room. she doesnt remember me, nothing at all. she thinks its 2010. this is h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e. She's asleep right now. when I look into her eyes I see the same perrie, but when she looks into mine, she sees a stranger. A person that she doesnt remember.

The kisses, the hugs, the cuddles. nothing. But I will make her remember, even

If It takes my whole life. I'm always going to love her but the question that runs through my mind is "Is it my fault?".