Chapter 2: in the haunted maze house

COME ON UP, TWO AT A TIME, ONLY 5 TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DARE, said the fair worker. lets go alexia it will be fun. I don't know  I'm having second thoughts about going in there it looks a bit to scary lets just go home now, said Alexia. No way we agreed one more ride, besides I'll be there with you. Ok but lets just go in and get out fast, said Alexia. Ok, we would like to go sir. Ok madame 5 tickets each, said the fair worker. Step right up if you dare. I don't want to go, said Alexia. what are you a chicken? No, said Alexia. So then lets go. its pretty dark in here, said Alexia. a fake ghost jumped out and said booooooooo!!!!!!!! We both screamed. I want to get out where is the exit, said Alexia. Quit being a baby, we are half way there. Then a fake monster jumped out and grawled at us and we screamed so loud I  swear people in Asia can hear us.  That was scary, said Alexia, I agree. lets keep going. Alexia  are you ok, Alexia!, Alexia!, where are you!!!! Her candy apple its on the ground where could she be maybe she just ran away. ALEXIA WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe she  got a hot dog because said she was hungry and she loves hot dogs. Hi did you see a girl here about 5"2 brown eyes brown hair and wearing jeans and a top that says happy Halloween on it. No we haven't, sorry said the women who worked at the hot dog stand. I check everywhere but still no Alexia. Where could she be? she is at the entrance waiting for me to come to her. maybe I should check the fair one more time I probably missed a spot. ALEXIA, ALEXIA, ALEXIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!! Its 9:45 I got to find her fast. Maybe she's looking for me. I'll  just wait here for 5 minutes, that gives me 10 minutes to get home, besides I live 2 minutes away from here. (5 minutes after waiting to see Alexia.) Where is she we got to go home. Maybe she already went to my house and she is waiting for me there. Oh! I have an idea let me call her. I should have done this a long time ago. (jasmine is using her I phone to call Alexia.) What's her number again? Oh yeah 647-998-7934 (phone is ringing.) Huh that's weird no answer. That's not like her she always answers her phone. Something's going on and I don't like it. I think she got kidnapped. I got to go home I'll investigate tomorrow.