Chapter One

Chapter One..

-------

Hey baby, want to see something special?(;

hi, wats up?

i cant wait 2 c ur butiful face. (:

The messages continued on and on as Adrianna Michaels stared at her laptop, her blue eyes wide. She couldn't believe how many people were messaging her! All she had said in the main chat room was a simple greeting and then the vultures descended. She sighed after a moment and started exiting out of the private conversations, most of them making her scoff or roll her eyes. 

"C'mon, aren't there any decent people in here?" She mumbled to herself as she sipped on her hot chocolate. "But then again, I'm the one who decided to go on this site." She reasoned with herself. 

Hello there, how are you this evening? 

She blinked a few times in surprise. There was someone here who seemed to know how to spell, and wasn't a pervert? At least not yet, she mused before putting her fingers on the keyboard of her laptop to respond to RefinedandRich. She wondered if this person was actually rich, or if the person was just trying to get some action. Though, hers wasn't that much better. It was BookNerdExtradorinaire.

Hello. I'm alright, a bit bored hence my being on this website. How are you?

She bit her lip as she watched the little symbol blink, signaling the person was typing. She ran a hand through her dark brown hair, huffing as the curls fell back into her eyesight. 

We're alright, thank you for asking. 

"We?" Adrianna muttered as her brows lowered. There were two people using one user name? She tried to think of something to say, but nothing was coming to mind. 

Does it bug you that there's two of us?

No, just surprised me is all. 

She answered quickly, leaning onto her elbows as she waited the response. She was now ignoring all the other conversations that were popping up below this one, not even bothering to close them out.

Ah. Well, I assure you, we're both awesome, so need to worry about us not fitting up to your standards!

Adrianna's lips lifted into a smile. Obviously the two were going to take turns, and this second person seemed a little more fun. 

Well, thank you for the reassurance. Was worried for a second there...

She emptied her mug of hot chocolate and went to put the glass in the kitchen of her small apartment. She rinsed out the cup and then left it in the sink before grabbing her hoodie that was in her bedroom, slipping it on as she made her way back to her desk. 

Glad I can help! Haha. So may we know your name? 

Or not, if you aren't comfortable with that. 

Sorry! Was grabbing a sweater. But my name is Adrianna. 

Neither responded immediately and she sighed, thinking they had left and started exiting the other conversations that were blinking. But then she noticed that RefinedandRich was flashing. She clicked on their name quickly.

I knew there was nothing to worry about! I'm Ryan. 

And I am Leo.