The boy with violet eyes part 1

Kaitlyn was sat at her mothers grave thinking about what had happend two years ago on this very same day. Her mother had been walking through the shopping centre when someone fired a gun and her mom was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Kaitlyn came back to the present and she was stareing at the headstone. Little hot tears were rolling down her ice cold cheeks. She looked at her watch it had just turned midnight and a thick fog was rolling. Suddenly she heard a stick snap behind here.

When she turned around she couldnt see anything because the fog was so thick. After a few seconds the fog started to thin out and she see a figure stood about twentey feet away. She saw that the boy was handsome.

He had thick black wavey hair. His eyes are what shocked Kaitlyn the most they were a bright violet colour and they sparkled even in the dim light of the graveyard. He had straight chiseled features. His body was slim and lenient but he was still musculer. He could have been a model.

Kaitlyn looked down at herself. Her clothes were all damp and wrinkled from sitting on the floor all night. Her hair would be in messy knotted up wringlets. Her cheeks and nose would be bright red because it was so cold outside. Basically she looked a mess.

When she looked up again the boy was gone and on the floor were he had been standing was a red rose. She picked up the rose and headed of home.

When she got in she went in the shower to try and get the knots out of her hair after half an hour she gave up and went to bed. The rose was on her bed side table tonnes of questions were rolling around in her head. Kaitlyn fell asleep smileing.

When she woke up in the morning her bedroom was filled with pale yellow sunlight. She lay there stareing at the ceiling remembering what had happend last night.

She brushed through her dark brown ringlets letting them flow free down to the small off her back. She tinted her aquamarine eyes with a smokey gray eyeshadow she did look pretty when she tried but she hardley ever wore make up. She put on her uniform a black pletted skirt black tights a white blouse a black and white tie with a black blazer she hated the uniform but she had to wear it.

All through school she tried to pay attention but after a few minutes her thoughts would drift back to the boy from the graveyard.After school while she was waiting for the bus Gabrial came and sat down next to her. For several heartbeats they didnt say anything then he asked " Hey kait are you ok ? " Kaitlyn turned towards him and said " Yeah Gab im fine ". Just then the bus came and she couldnt get on it quick enough. She had none Gabrial since she started nursery. He had thick brown wavey deep,chocolate brown eyes he was athleticalie built with natural caramel skin.

When she got home there parked in the driveway was a sleek black porsche. She couldnt see who the driver was because the windows were totally blacked out .

When the car door opened Kaitlyn was shocked to see it was the boy from the graveyard. She hadnt realized how pale he really was but there was a slight flush of pink in his cheeks like he had just finished running a race. His skin looked like it had a slight glow.

He had dark sunglasses on that looked expensive infact all his clothes looked expensive. Without thinking about it she blurted out " who are you ? and how do you know where i live ? ".

He just leaned against his car and started to laugh it was like little bells ringing all at once it was musical sound .

Then he said " My name is Pheonix la'cora and its not hard to find who someone is and where they live " He stood up he was wearing all black. Black nike trainers black jeans and a black top.