One

Matty Healy had two fingers in his ass, sitting on his knees with his bum popped out, keeping himself upright with his spare hand resting on the rose pink bedsheets. The external webcam that he had connected to his laptop was sitting on a chair by his bed, and he could see himself on his laptop screen to make sure he was properly in frame.

He was side-on to the camera so that it was capturing his profile and the movement of his fingers was clearly visible to the audience as he rocked his hips back and forth, throwing his head back with a gasping moan when he brushed his prostate. He had the mic positioned a little closer to him than the webcam, just out of shot, so that it could pick up his little moans of "daddy" and various swear words as he began to sweat.

Matty pushed himself up using the hand on the bed, sitting up properly on his knees so that he could wrap his left hand around his dick, keeping it still for a moment. He looked over at the camera with half-closed eyes before making a concerted effort to speak.

"Can I touch myself, daddy?"

It was the weekend, and in the evening, so Matty wasn't surprised by how many people there were watching his show tonight. As he spoke, the chat filled with people telling him to touch himself - pretend it's me; do it, you deserve it; you've been such a good boy love.

Matty felt a blush creep into his cheeks at the praise he received from the chat, beginning to tug at himself slowly. "Thank you, daddy - ah, fuck-" As he spoke, he could hear the ka-ching of the website telling him that he'd hit his goal of one hundred quid for the night, and he grinned shamelessly at the sound.

He began to speed up his arm movements, using his wrist to twist his hand around the head, bucking his hips up into his grip and then back down onto his fingers, pushing them against his prostate and gasping at the unruly sensation. His hair was dancing across his face, the soft curls brushing against his rosy cheeks, prompting him to flick his head to get it out his face as he realised his features were being totally obscured from the camera's view.

Shortly after flicking his hair out his face, Matty fell forwards onto the mattress, twisting his face to the camera as he fell. He kept his hips high in the air so that his dick and ass were still properly visible to the camera, and his eyes squeezed shut at the overwhelming sensations of his hand on his dick coupled with the constant pressure of his warm fingers against his prostate.

Within a few short minutes of lying in this position, his whines and moans barely even exaggerated for the camera, Matty was letting go of his cock as he released onto the dusty pink bed sheets, putting more pressure on his prostate as he free hand clenched in the air. He gasped at the slight oversensitivity he was already feeling, letting the breath out in a long, high-pitched whine as he dragged his fingers out his arse, relaxing his body for a second before forcing himself upright into a sitting position.

"Thank you for watching, guys. That all good?"

Matty smiled weakly at his rasping voice, enjoying the floods of people telling him how well he did and how good they made him feel. "Thank you, that's very kind. See you next time, then." He blew a kiss at the camera before shutting off the stream and closing down the camboys website he used.

He unplugged his laptop from the webcam, and stood up from the double bed, straightening out the covers before realising they needed washing. He'd sort that out later. Matty stretched once he was on his feet, standing on his tip toes and pushing his chest out, before spinning around to leave the room. He would shower, and then come back to sort the mess out.

On his way out of his bedroom, he unhooked the silky, lilac dressing down from its place on the back of the door, slipping it over his arms and revelling in the soft strokes of the material against his skin. He tied it loosely for Nick's sake: the older boy might not mind what Matty did in his spare time (in fact, Matty was pretty sure he'd heard Nick watching replays of his streams once in a blue moon), but he certainly didn't need to see the real thing wandering around their flat.