The Encounter

It was during a field trip when I first say her. Her name was ...... and she was beautiful at first sight. I was hanging out with my boy Reginald (its a nickname Tunechi calls him) and two girl walked up to him. They asked for hugs, which I thought was strange, but whatever. I couldn't stop staring at her, than she asked for a hug, and since she was beautiful I didn't turn her down. So we hugged each other and from that point forward our relationship just kept getting better and better. It was night and we were heading back to school, but we were gonna stop for some food. While on the way I sat with ...... and her friend. We played truth or dare (If I remember) and things got interesting. While I was barely paying any attention her friend gave her a dare (I think) and ...... kissed me. (On the cheek) and I was bursting with joy. The bus stopped and we had to get out and eat dinner. I went to inside n out, and she went to the same place as me. We didn't eat together though which was fine due to the fact I just met her. We finished eating and we went back on the bus and went back to the school. When we arrived at school we hung out until she had to go. I waited for my homie, Sneaks. His mom was going to drop me off. When he came we went to the car and we drove off. I arrived at my house said my goodbyes and went inside. I was a little mad I didn't make my move on ...... but whatever. I went to bed.