Chapter 1: The Confession.

ALL POV ALYA:
I was in the bathroom stall whimpering, I didn't really know why though. It was either because I had so many butterflies in my stomach it hurt or I had crush on Bianca and was too shy to say. I was crouched down with my hands dug into my face. I heard the door slam open. I saw the black sparkly heels and immediately knew who it was.
Bianca. 😍
I could tell what she was doing. She was debating on what do add or remove. I let out another whimper. "Oh no, Alya please don't tell me that's you in there." OH NO 😭 "I-I'm sorry. J-just ignore me. I'll be quiet." I said as I let out another whimper afterward. "I can't ignore you if you sound like a puppy whimpering without the cute! Now get out here." I unlocked the stall and walked out. She looked at me with a look that said "Ugh." And "You're gorgeous." I was nervous. "Here. Take this." She said as she handed me Blue Raspberry flavored lip gloss. I applied it and looked in the mirror. "Now, what are you nervous about?" Bianca said looking at me as if I was crying for no reason. "I can't do this Bianca."
"Yes you can Alya!"
"Really? How do I know you believe in me?"
I could tell she was panicking. After 5-10 seconds I felt her lips on mine. Her lips tasted the same as mine. We made out for a couple minutes before we realized we were at school and probably would get caught. I couldn't believe it.
"What the hell..?"
"Bye Alya." She said as she walked out the door. I looked in the mirror. Really? That's it?She walked back into the bathroom. "I forgot.. Take this." She said as she handed me the Blue Raspberry lip gloss. "By the way.. Love you babe."